WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Affordables Moderator
17,577 Posts
That is a tough one, that watch looks great on both. I am partial to the military tool look of the nylon though. :-!

Cheers,
Griff

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I got my nylon straps from West Coast Time today. Which looks better on this watch? One reason I got the nylon is because the leather is short and barely fits. I have to use the second hole and it's kinda hard to put on.
I have the same problem with straps. I always have to buy new - long - straps when I get a watch. I think the nylon strap looks best, out of the 2 pics you have. Here's a new grey Zulu strap on my Sturmanskie.

Enjoy your poljot - great watch! :-!
Dave

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Leather!
But I'm the wrong guy to ask, I just can't imagine putting ANY watch on nylon or cloth...

·
Registered
153 Posts
I gotta say, I really like them both. The problem is both give it a completely different look, so frankly it depends on what you're going for. The grey has that military look, the black leather is a bit more "dressy".
Great choices!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Leather!
But I'm the wrong guy to ask, I just can't imagine putting ANY watch on nylon or cloth...

I have to agree with Tragic. No nylon or cloth for me. Also, the all black combination of dial and leather band really makes the red second hand stand out.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Have to agree with Tragic. Don't like nylon (just my preferance) and leather looks great on that model.

Ricky

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Leather. Traditional for aviation watches and it looks terrific. I've tried nylon and only wear it on my beater (SNK809) because its easy to clean and came with the watch;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts