WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I decided to part with my favorite watch... This is an amazing Russian Aviator chronograph with ETA 7750 automatic movement by Volmax (Moscow). This is the best looking aviation style chronograph I know so far! I know it may resemble some Fortis models but it has a distinctive design you won't mix with anything else. This is a bracelet variation model and more expensive than the strap ones.
I bought this one used on ebay several years ago without box or papers. I have been wearing it in rotation with my other watches (other Aviators by the way). The watch is in used condition. The bracelet has multiple hairlines on the links as well as on the clasp. The case has some light hairlines. All these can be easily buffed out. The sapphire glass is perfect. The only thing with the case is a couple of bumps on the lower part of the bezel. I indicated them on one picture. The chrono still looks amazing! Chances are, you will not find another one like this anywhere. The reason being, this is a 800 pieces limited edition and all of them were sold out long time ago. This particular model was selling for about $2,600. The lowest price ever was on russia2all.com where it was selling for $1,600. You may see this model still advertised on some Russian web sites. The price quoted there is 66,000 roubles which is about $2,200. But again, if you try to buy one you will see they don't have them! I am asking $750 which will include shipping/insurance in the US. The bracelet is comfortable enough for a medium size wrist and I have only one spare link. Below I have some technical specs.

Model number: 7750/0655884
Chronograph Automatic
Sapphire glass
Water-resistant to 30 m, 3 ATM
Stainless Steel Case with ss bracelet.
lugs 20 mm
case measures 42 mm
Movement ETA 7750 Mechanical Automatic
25 jewels
Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date calendar
Shock protection of the balance axis
Frequency: 25600 vph