WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Anyone ???
It is quartz Raketa.

Dalrybbank ("Far East Fishing Bank') was the largest bank of Far East of Russia until financial crisis in 1998. The bank was sold in 2004 to the company associated with Insurance Company NASTA(www.nasta.ru). New shareholder renamed the bank and changed bank location from Vladivostok to Astrakhan.
Today the name of the bank is Asrakhanprombank (Astrakhan Industrial bank). (www.astpb.ru)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is quartz Raketa.

Dalrybbank ("Far East Fishing Bank') was the largest bank of Far East of Russia until financial crisis in 1998. The bank was sold in 2004 to the company associated with Insurance Company NASTA(www.nasta.ru). New shareholder renamed the bank and changed bank location from Vladivostok to Astrakhan.
Today the name of the bank is Asrakhanprombank (Astrakhan Industrial bank). (www.astpb.ru)

Thank you for the info ! :-!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well its on its way , I bought based on my fondness for corporate dials !

Is this movement anything special ?
COMMON?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forget to mention the price $12.00us shipped so its no great loss , but I thought it was a neat lil watch :-!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is quartz Raketa.

Received the watch over the weekend and it is mechanical wind up not quartz:-!. It is a very nice watch and I have never seen another like it . I like the color combo and I am a nut for corporate dials :-!

All in all I love it !!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont think it does either . I cant read cryllic but the back of the watch is numbered 228 and the document is numbered 226

Can you translate the papaerwork for me ?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Can you translate the papaerwork for me ?
The picture is not very good.

I can read:
ИНСТРУКЦИЯ ПО ЭКСПЛУАТАЦИИ.
INSTRUCTION OF USAGE
1. The watch works on electrochemical power supply which doesn't need charging.
2. Avoid the watch from shocks and magnetic fields.

..and etc.

I can translate if you send the papers in good quality

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The picture is not very good.

I can read:
ИНСТРУКЦИЯ ПО ЭКСПЛУАТАЦИИ.
INSTRUCTION OF USAGE
1. The watch works on electrochemical power supply which doesn't need charging.
2. Avoid the watch from shocks and magnetic fields.

..and etc.

I can translate if you send the papers in good quality

Thank you Andy_I I will scan the document ASAP!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts