WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive my ignorance on these Russians, but I've become very fond of them lately. I ordered my first one last week. A Berkut! Im very excited about this new venture!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Hi, that's a Poljot/Moscow Classic Berkut. Very nice watch (it is substantially derived from the Aviator I, same case but with caliber 31681), you are the second owner of a Berkut after Bestak b-)

I would change the strap though (the ones supplied by the seller are crap), a NATO strap will fit perfectly.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the watch, its fantastic:gold. Cant wait to try the lume tonight. Do you know a reliable seller I can get a 'nato strap' from? Your right, the strap is crap!<|

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually like this one. It kinda fits being an Aviator:-!

Description:Distressed Aviator Brown Leather Watch Strap.
  • High Quality "Aviator" Military-Style Brown Leather Watch Strap, with Alligator Skin Pattern.
  • Matching Brown Stitching.
  • Colors Available: Brown.
  • Widths Available: 20mm.
  • Length: Buckle Side is 85mm Long, and the "Hole" Side is 115mm Long.
  • Available in Polished Stainless Steel or Gold Plated Buckle -- Please specify buckle finish in "drop down box" below before clicking "add to cart".
  • BONUS: This watch band also includes a complimentary set of new springbars.
  • The watch shown is for display purposes only and is NOT included.
  • See how this band looks on other watches:
    Rolex 2Tone Datejust Rolex 2Tone Datejust (Roman Dial) Rolex Stainless Steel GMT Rolex Vintage Gold Oyster Perpetual

1 - 5 of 5 Posts