WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,188 Posts
looks like a 3133 to me ?
Yes, that's definitely a genuine Russian calibre 3133, but this watch is like no other Poljot-International Strela that I've ever seen before :-s Can any PI experts confirm if this is genuine?

·
Registered
538 Posts
The movement has mark P3133 (Poljot 3133) but some features makes me doubt. For example, incablock spring has not usual shape, and digits of mvmnt number are too small.

·
4,410 Posts
Yeah, that's a legit PI Strela...

They were not a very good looking version in my opinion. It also came in a white/silver dial version too.

·
4,410 Posts
The hacking version is a P31659...

the P3133 is non hacking.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you guys.
What baffles me is it doesn't have "Made in Russia" on the movement. The dial says "Made in Moscow" as I recall. Can't double check since it's stashed in my watch box at the moment.
It is an authentic Poljot (purchased from a very reputable dealer NIB). I was just wondering about the movement.

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,188 Posts
Thank you guys.
What baffles me is it doesn't have "Made in Russia" on the movement. The dial says "Made in Moscow" as I recall. Can't double check since it's stashed in my watch box at the moment.
It is an authentic Poljot (purchased from a very reputable dealer NIB). I was just wondering about the movement.
IIRC there was a gap between when the movements were stamped 'SU' and when they started using 'RUS'. That was also around the time when the factory alpha prefix was common (i.e. the 'P' in P3133). So it is possible that your watch is made with a movement made from parts dating back to about 1992-95.

Where's Tammo or Strela to correct me on the fine details? ;-)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Or maybe its a maktime 3133 - looks like a recent PI model...

I have a maktime made 3133 with no markings at all on the bridge... on a sturmanski

·
Registered
237 Posts
I agree with what Chascom mentions. The 3133 movement is from the early to late 90’s. ( metal coloured balance wheel, copper coloured chronowheels, P in front of 3133 and 23 jewels mentioned in English)

So, this could be a modified 3133 by Poljot International in Germany using movements from the last production runs of the the 1stMWF before they died ?

regards

Tammo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts