WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
When a description says day of the week, date, month, does that mean no year? Just asking, not complaining. I actually prefer no year. And while I'm asking, is the Casio F-91W a no- year ?

Sent from my LG-D690 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
When a description says day of the week, date, month, does that mean no year? Just asking, not complaining. I actually prefer no year. And while I'm asking, is the Casio F-91W a no- year ?
It is better to ask the author of that description :) Some models have calendar with year, some -- without it.

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,197 Posts
My guess is that day/date/month is an 'annual calendar' correcting for short and long months, but needing a manual change from 28 Feb to 1 Mar; whereas day/date/month/year would be a 'perpetual calendar' auto-correcting for leap-years.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
This 54 has arrived and seems an MNC original, the train and winged wheels are under the glass. I've managed to set the time and i thought I had set the alarm but nothing happened. Also thought I'd set the chime but again nothing. Either I'm doing something wrong or whatever makes the noise isn't working.
Is there any instructions in English ? I found some but unfortunately it's a download that I can't translate.
Any help much appreciated.
20180110_135456_kindlephoto-338654548.jpg

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
This 54 has arrived and seems an MNC original, the train and winged wheels are under the glass. I've managed to set the time and i thought I had set the alarm but nothing happened. Also thought I'd set the chime but again nothing. Either I'm doing something wrong or whatever makes the noise isn't working.
Is there any instructions in English ? I found some but unfortunately it's a download that I can't translate.
View attachment 12795527

Looking at others either the wrong movement is fitted or the days aren't showing which i think it should have.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Here is some information for you below. I think this is the same as the Integral 54. The following is a Google translation of the passport from Èíâàðèàíò: ×àñû "Ýëåêòðîíèêà"

The original Russian text is below.

Some of the symbols have not copied from the download document.

There is also a video (by a Russian). See the end of this post.

Sekondtime

HAND WATCHES ELECTRONIC
INTEGRAL CHN-54

Functions performed by the clock:

- current time (time in hours from 0 to 23, minutes from 00 to 59, seconds from 00 to 59);
- The indication of the calendar (number, day of the week, month, year);
- alarm clock: four modes of programmable sound signal CCD (CCD-1 - hours, minutes, days of the week,
5 melodies or single-tone signal; CCD-2, CCD-3, CCD-4 - hours, minutes, single-tone signal);
- the sound indicator of the end of each hour (ZUV);
- digital clock adjustment (ЦНХ);
- Accelerated setting of the current time and calendar;
- Illumination of the liquid crystal indicator;
- an automatic calendar that provides an account of days up to 31 (30, 29, 28) taking into account the specific month and year.

Contents of delivery

Clock with battery - 1 pc.
Individual packing - 1 pc.
Passport - 1 copy.
Strap (bracelet) is not included in the delivery, it is purchased separately. It is possible to supply a watch with a strap (bracelet).

Specifications

The daily course of the clock at normal temperature (25  5) С
 0.5 s / day. The power supply is L736 from VINNIC or V392 from VARTA company (other batteries, including imported ones, having similar overall and electric parameters are allowed).
Autonomy of work from one battery is not less than 1 year. To ensure it is recommended to use the backlight, alarm clock not more than 1 time per day for not more than 2 seconds,
ZUV - no more than 6 times a day.
Service life is 5 years.

Purpose of control buttons

Button 1 - Set the required indications in all modes of operation. On / off CCD. Interrupt the sound of the signal. On / off the ZUV. Select the signal (melody). Disabling the days of the week in CCD-1 mode.
Button 2 - Switch: main mode → calendar mode. The choice of the corrected reading. Select the day of the week in CCD-1 mode.
Button 3 - Mode selection: main mode → CCD-1 mode → CCD-2 mode → CCD-3 mode → CCD-4 mode → the mode of setting the current time and calendar (or PRC) → main mode. Select the signal (melody).
Button 4 - Turn on / off the backlight. When you turn on the backlight is not recommended to manage the clock.

Instructions for use

To avoid damage, the watch must not be exposed to water, mechanical loads (shocks, falls, shaking, etc.), high temperatures (above 45 ° C) and low (below 1 ° C) temperatures and exploited near aggressive media (acids, alkalis, etc.). .).

Mode Selection

Switching: the main mode → the calendar mode is carried out with the button 2. When the button 2 is released, the clock automatically returns to the main mode. The mode is selected from the main mode by pressing the button 3 in the sequence: main mode → CCD-I mode → CCD-2 mode → CCD-3 mode → CCD-4 mode → current time and calendar setting mode (or PRC mode) → main mode.
The choice of modes: CCD-I, CCD-2, CCD-3, CCD-4 is confirmed by the presence of the mode number in the upper right corner of the indicator. The choice of the mode of setting the current time and calendar is confirmed by pulsating seconds.

Set the current time and calendar

The selection of the pulsating readings is made in the mode of setting the current time and calendar by pressing button 2 in the sequence: seconds  minutes  hours  year  month date  day of the week  seconds. By consecutive pressing or accelerating, pressing and holding for more than 2 seconds of the button 1 sets the desired readings.
The exact time setting (zeroing of seconds) is made by the button 1 during the pulsation of seconds by the signals of the exact time transmitted by radio or television. If the seconds are at this time more than 30, the minutes are incremented by 1. At this time, the clock goes into the main mode.
During the setting of any temporary function, the return to the main mode is performed by the button 3.
The ON / OFF of the DRM is carried out by button 1 in the main mode. When turned on, the indicator appears, and when turned off, the pointer disappears.

Clock control in CCD modes

The CCD-I mode is advisable to use to notify the occurrence of an event scheduled in advance, repeated at the same time on the specified days of the week.
The modes CCD-2, CCD-3 and CCD-4 are used to notify the occurrence of an event during a day that is of a one-time nature (business meeting, lecture hall, concert, etc.).
The desired time value is set in the same way as the current time setting. The desired day of the week in CCD-1 mode is set after the time has been set. When
It is necessary to press and hold button 2 for more than 2 seconds until all days of the week appear. Press 2 to select the desired day of the week. Button 1 disables the indication of unclaimed days of the week. The inclusion of each of the CCD-1, CCD-2, CCD-3, CCD-4 modes is carried out with the button 1. At the same time, an indicator or pointer ▲ appears under the corresponding mode designation on the indicator.
Exit the CCD modes to the main mode by pressing and releasing the button 3.

ЧАСЫ НАРУЧНЫЕ ЭЛЕКТРОННЫЕ
«ИНТЕГРАЛ ЧН-54»

Функции, выполняемые часами:

- показания текущего времени (время в часах от 0 до 23, минуты от 00 до 59, секунды от 00 до 59);

- показания календаря (число, день недели, месяц, год);
- будильник: четыре режима программируемой звуковой сигнализации ПЗС (ПЗС-1 – часы, минуты, дни недели,
5 мелодий или однотональный сигнал; ПЗС-2, ПЗС-3, ПЗС-4 – часы, минуты, однотональный сигнал);
- звуковой указатель окончания каждого часа (ЗУВ);
- цифровая настройка хода часов (ЦНХ);
- ускоренная установка текущего времени и календаря;
- подсветка жидкокристаллического индикатора;
- автоматический календарь, обеспечивающий счет дней до 31 (30, 29, 28) с учетом конкретного месяца и года.
Комплект поставки

Часы с элементом питания – 1 шт.
Индивидуальная упаковка – 1 шт.
Паспорт – 1 экз.
Ремешок (браслет) в комплект поставки не входит, приобретается отдельно. Возможна поставка часов с ремешком (браслетом).
Технические характеристики

Суточный ход часов при нормальной температуре (25 ± 5) °С
± 0,5 с/сут. Элемент питания – L736 фирмы VINNIC или V392 фирмы VARTA (допускается применение других элементов питания, в том числе и импортного производства, имеющих аналогичные габаритные и электрические параметры).
Автономность работы от одного элемента питания – не менее 1 года. Для ее обеспечения рекомендуется использовать подсветку, будильник не более 1 раза в сутки в течение не более 2 секунд,
ЗУВ – не более 6 раз в сутки.
Срок службы – 5 лет.

Назначение кнопок управления

Кнопка 1 – Установка необходимых показаний во всех режимах работы. Вкл/выкл ПЗС. Прерывание звучания сигнала. Вкл/выкл ЗУВ. Выбор сигнала (мелодии). Отключение дней недели в режиме ПЗС-1.
Кнопка 2 – Переключение: основной режим → режим календаря . Выбор корректируемого показания. Выбор дня недели в режиме ПЗС-1.
Кнопка 3 – Выбор режима: основной режим → режим ПЗС-1 → режим ПЗС-2 → режим ПЗС-3 → режим ПЗС-4 → режим установки текущего времени и календаря (или ЦНХ) → основной режим. Выбор сигнала (мелодии).
Кнопка 4 – Вкл\выкл подсветки. При включении подсветки не рекомендуется управлять часами.
Указания по эксплуатации

Во избежание повреждений часы нельзя подвергать воздействию воды, механических нагрузок (ударов, падений, тряски и др.), высоких (выше 45 [SUP]0[/SUP]С) и низких (ниже 1 [SUP]0[/SUP]С) температур и эксплуатировать рядом с агрессивными средами (кислотами, щелочами и т.п.).

Выбор режима

Переключение: основной режим → режим календаря производится кнопкой 2. При отпускании кнопки 2 часы автоматически возвращаются в основной режим. Выбор режима осуществляется из основного режима нажатиями кнопки 3 в последовательности: основной режим → режим ПЗС-I → режим ПЗС-2 → режим ПЗС-3 → режим ПЗС-4 → режим установки текущего времени и календаря ( или ЦНХ ) → основной режим.
Выбор режимов: ПЗС-I , ПЗС-2, ПЗС-3, ПЗС-4 подтверждается наличием в верхнем правом углу индикатора номера режима. Выбор режима установки текущего времени и календаря подтверждается пульсирующими показаниями секунд.

Установка текущего времени и календаря

Выбор устанавливаемых (пульсирующих) показаний осуществляется в режиме установки текущего времени и календаря нажатием кнопки 2 в последовательности: секунды ® минуты ® часы ® год ® месяц® число ® день недели ® секунды. Последовательными нажатиями или ускоренно, нажатием и удержанием более 2 секунд кнопки 1 устанавливаются нужные показания.
Установка точного времени (обнуление секунд) производится кнопкой 1 во время пульсации секунд по сигналам точного времени, передаваемым по радио или телевидению. Если показания секунд в этот момент были более 30, происходит увеличение показаний минут на 1.При этом часы переходят в основной режим.
Во время установки любой временной функции возврат в основной режим осуществляется кнопкой 3.
Вкл/выкл ЗУВ осуществляется кнопкой 1 в основном режиме. При включении на индикаторе появляется, а при выключении исчезает указатель
Управление часами в режимах ПЗС

Режим ПЗС-I целесообразно использовать для оповещения наступления события, запланированного заранее, повторяющегося в одно и то же время в заданные дни недели.
Режимы ПЗС-2, ПЗС-3 и ПЗС-4 используются для оповещения наступления события в течение суток, носящего разовый характер (деловая встреча, лекторий, концерт и т.п.).
Установка требуемого значения показаний времени производится аналогично установки текущего времени. Установка необходимого дня недели в режиме ПЗС-1 производится после установки времени. При
этом необходимо нажать и удерживать более 2 секунд кнопку 2 до появления всех дней недели. Кнопкой 2 производится выбор необходимого дня недели. Кнопкой 1 отключается индикация невостребованных дней недели. Включение каждого из режимов ПЗС-1, ПЗС-2, ПЗС-3, ПЗС-4 осуществляется кнопкой 1. При этом на индикаторе появляется указатель
или указатель ▲ под соответствующим обозначением режима.
Выход из режимов ПЗС в основной режим осуществляется нажатием и отпусканием кнопки 3.
В режиме ПЗС-1 осуществляется смена мелодий путем одновременного нажатия и отпускания кнопок 1 и 3.

Расчет ЦНХ

Вход в режим ЦНХ осуществляется удержанием кнопки 3 более 2 секунд при переходе из режима ПЗС-4 в режим установки времени и календаря. Режим ЦНХ подтверждается наличием указателя "ЦНХ" на индикаторе. Установка показаний поправки хода производится в пределах от 0,0 до ± 6,3 секунд с помощью кнопки 1. Знак поправки изменяется при переходе через значение 0,0. Знак + не высвечивается.
Расчет поправки хода часов:
- выставить точное время (обнулить секунды) по сигналам точного времени и записать показания часов, минут, секунд и дату. Например, 22 ч. 00 мин. 00 с 28 ноября;
- через несколько суток (желательно через 10, т.е. 8 декабря) показания часов в это же время составили 22 ч. 00 мин. 07с;
- вычислить разность показаний и разделить на число суток наблюдения (22.00.07 - 22.00.00)/10 = 0,7 с;
- войти в режим ЦНХ и записать показания поправки хода. Например,(- 0,5 с);
- вычислить необходимое значение поправки хода:
(-0,5)-(0,7)= -1,2 с.
Поправку хода (-1,2 с) установить кнопкой 1.
Для возврата в основной режим нажать и отпустить кнопку 3.

Замена элемента питания (ЭП).

Снять крышку. Извлечь ЭП. Установить новый (плюсом вверх).
Установить крышку часов. После замены ЭП необходимо произвести сброс информации одновременным нажатием кнопок 1, 2, 3. После отпускания кнопок часы начинают счет времени с показаний: 0 ч. 00 мин. 00 с, 1 число, день недели - суббота, 1 месяц, 2000 год, поправка хода 0,0 с, указатели
и
включены, звучит сигнал.
Основными признаками отказа ЭП являются: отсутствие счета времени; отсутствие или слабая контрастность показаний; исчезновение или сбой показаний при включении подсветки и звукового сигнала; отсутствие подсветки.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
kev80e,
I regret. But this watch - franken. The electronic module does not correspond to the case. The case is from Elektronika 54, and the electronic module from Elektronika 52 or its modifications (Elektronika 52B, Elektronika CN-52). So you need an manual from another model.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
kev80e,
I regret. But this watch - franken. The electronic module does not correspond to the case. The case is from Elektronika 54, and the electronic module from Elektronika 52 or its modifications (Elektronika 52B, Elektronika CN-52). So you need an manual from another model.
Thanks whitelion , I suspected as much. Found a donor to put it right.
Is this correct?
chasy_elektronika_54.jpg

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
kev80e,
yes, it looks correct. But there is one thing. The same LCD was used in Elektronika 55. If your watch has 4 alarms, this is correct, this is Elektronika 54. ;-)

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
kev80e,
yes, it looks correct. But there is one thing. The same LCD was used in Elektronika 55. If your watch has 4 alarms, this is correct, this is Elektronika 54. ;-)
The alarm or hourly chime don't seem to work and as far as I can tell only 1 alarm. Think I'll get the donor and try to get it back as it should be.
Thanks for all your help much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
View attachment 12795527
kev80e,

With the expert help of whitelion now all working. Thanks very much I really appreciate your help and patience in getting this back to how it should be.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts