WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I posted this in the New fast ship record from Russia? Thread: I just placed an order for a Vostok Amphibia 420486 with ebay seller russian.store on July 22nd. Shipped on July 23rd and I received in Connecticut on July 29th!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I bought two Komanderskies in the last 3 weeks, each one arrived within 10 days. Also, their customer service is EXCELLENT.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I can also vouch for this seller. Ordered 2 Komandirskies from him. Both were delivered within 12 days. No problems.

Great prices. Great authorized Vostok seller.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
-- Does not ship to Canada or the USA --

This is not surprising. Zenitar no longer ships to Canada as he said there were too many problems with a lack of Tracking Info. and the Russian Post sending packages by sea.

I suspect russia.store thinks the same way.

I am hoping more Ukrainian ebay sellers will sell Vostoks and new parts. Shipping is much faster and reliable from the Ukraine.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
I am hoping more Ukrainian ebay sellers will sell Vostoks and new parts. Shipping is much faster and reliable from the Ukraine.
I totally agree. About 90% of my most recent purchases have been from the Ukraine. Postal times to Australia have been quite good, as quickly as 10 to 15 days :) Also I have never had any parcels go "missing", whereas I have had quite a few go missing from Russia.

Personally I think Russian sellers are shooting themselves in the foot by excluding the US, Canada and Australia from sales. With some Russian Ebay sellers also blocking individuals from buying it's really put a horrible taste in my mouth from even considering buying from there.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Favinov is a highly reputable Russian eBay seller that offers a wide variety of factory Vostok parts. He also ships to most countries- including Australia.

·
Banned
2,391 Posts
I totally agree. About 90% of my most recent purchases have been from the Ukraine. Postal times to Australia have been quite good, as quickly as 10 to 15 days :) Also I have never had any parcels go "missing", whereas I have had quite a few go missing from Russia.

Personally I think Russian sellers are shooting themselves in the foot by excluding the US, Canada and Australia from sales. With some Russian Ebay sellers also blocking individuals from buying it's really put a horrible taste in my mouth from even considering buying from there.
lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts