WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says we launched the second part of the Russian watches history! This part talk about the period 1945-1960. its in spanish but you can use the tool translation (not so bad) Hope you like.

Please, criticism are wellcome!

Here the first part.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Really appreciate this post (and linked through and read the first part, too). I have a Hampden Deuber pocketwatch with engraving as a gift from 1929. That was before the entire kit and kaboodle were packed up and sold and shipped to Russia to start a factory there. I love that watch, and it’s cool to know more of the company’s history.

Here’s mine, from a soon-to-be-Russian company….
2CFB8506-1109-4693-9F81-138E6FAA5C1A.jpeg
67D410FB-0090-44AB-BC9D-0BE3B5453AEF.jpeg

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
83 Posts
This prompted me to wear my Pobeda today.

Reactions: miquel99

·
Registered
577 Posts
Really appreciate this post (and linked through and read the first part, too). I have a Hampden Deuber pocketwatch with engraving as a gift from 1929. That was before the entire kit and kaboodle were packed up and sold and shipped to Russia to start a factory there. I love that watch, and it’s cool to know more of the company’s history.

Here’s mine, from a soon-to-be-Russian company….
View attachment 15988912 View attachment 15988913
Love the numerals and hands. Someone needs to bring this back asap.
Preferably in white gold with long lugs and hand finishing 💪

·
Registered
210 Posts
Very cool! Congratulations on the great article. Must have been a huge efforr to consolidate all of it. Really appreciate the effort with the Cyrillic"alphabet conversion" bol'shoye tebe spasibo

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Thanks for doing this! Great addition to the watch community as a whole. As the owner fo about 10 Russian watches/ pocktwatches, it's good to have more info. Thanks!

·
Registered
9,918 Posts
Outstanding article - fascinating - really enjoyed it

I have an early 1980's USSR Sekonda with Slava calibre 2428 - doubt its ever been serviced
and keeps within COSC - amazing!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Outstanding article - fascinating - really enjoyed it

I have an early 1980's USSR Sekonda with Slava calibre 2428 - doubt its ever been serviced
and keeps within COSC - amazing!
Thank you so much Simon in two day we will publish the 3 part!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts