WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Sugi with redarmywatches.com is the official distributor for pretty much all the major Russian watches in Singapore. You probably want to check out the website and contact them.

Hope this helps...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hello Mark and welcome to the forum.
There are hardly any others besides Dinky D that have the variety and quantity of models that they sell. RedArmyWatches only sell the 'new' Russian models. Typical Vostoks, Raketas, Slavas 'pop' up now and then at the local flea-markets or sellers on Yahoo or Ebay Singapore.
You are welcome to join us at the next Singapore Russian Watch night which has been regularly held once every 1-2 months, usually at Mark Gordon's (forum member in Singapore) home.
Rgds,
Lee:)

·
Registered
358 Posts
There are hardly any others besides Dinky D that have the variety and quantity of models that they sell. RedArmyWatches only sell the 'new' Russian models. Typical Vostoks, Raketas, Slavas 'pop' up now and then at the local flea-markets or sellers on Yahoo or Ebay Singapore.
You are welcome to join us at the next Singapore Russian Watch night which has been regularly held once every 1-2 months, usually at Mark Gordon's (forum member in Singapore) home.
Rgds,
Lee, how are you? What / who / where is "Dinky D"? Thought you were going overseas?

Regards,
Jonathan

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hi Jonathan and the rest of you guys in Singapore!
Just a quick email here from an Internet Cafe..... in New Zealand. I'm currently on holiday, visiting my wife's family. They're having a family re-union over this Christmas season. First time the family's back together after more than 15 years apart! I'll be out of touch until 10 Jan '07 when I return back to sunny Singapore.
Rgds,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rgds,
Where's the flea-market at?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Where's the flea-market at?
Hello again Mark! Managed to hop into another Internet cafe for a quick message. Russian watches do 'pop' up at the local flea-markets but infrequently. They're the usual ones - Sungei Rd, Chinatown, Tanglin Mall, one-time Clark Quay (don't know if the fela mart is still running there) but don't raise your hopes too high. Occasionally they can be found on the local Yahoo and Ebay auctions too but not much. Better luck to try the bigger overseas auction sites.
Be seeing ya!
Leesantasmile

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Which part of Change Alley? Is it open on weekends? Better buy before they close!
Hi guys, I'm back!
Just to let you all know, our friend at Dinky Di's is now re-sited at Golden Landmark, #01-37, facing opp. from Raffles Hospital. Just rang him a couple of days ago.
Best rgds,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi. I'm from Sg. Local of course. Russian watches are expensive here compare what you can get directly from Moscow. I had a couple of Poljot myself and they are great watches.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hi guys, I'm back!
Just to let you all know, our friend at Dinky Di's is now re-sited at Golden Landmark, #01-37, facing opp. from Raffles Hospital. Just rang him a couple of days ago.
Best rgds,
What hours does he keep, Lee?

Thanks,

J

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Singaporeans, there's another Singaporean thread here:
https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=5816&page=2
Please check in if free.
Hello SJackal.
Thanks for the invite, I'm sure those who are SInn watchowners will be interested. The senior Mr Soh of AMK Watch art Thomson Plaza is also patronized by a no. of our local members here too, he's great in keeping our Russian watches in good health!
Rgds,
Lee

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hello SJackal.
Thanks for the invite, I'm sure those who are SInn watchowners will be interested. The senior Mr Soh of AMK Watch art Thomson Plaza is also patronized by a no. of our local members here too, he's great in keeping our Russian watches in good health!
Rgds,
Lee
Thanx for the affirmation, Lee.Anyway, I went to Golden Landmark Hotel today, and directly opp Raffles medical center is a shop selling old Russian wares, cameras and lotsa old watches, is that the Dinky D that you guys mentioned here?Most of them look old, though a rather minty Bostok caught my attention, I didn't ask about prices, though. Hows the trading there like? Fair?Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thanx for the affirmation, Lee.Anyway, I went to Golden Landmark Hotel today, and directly opp Raffles medical center is a shop selling old Russian wares, cameras and lotsa old watches, is that the Dinky D that you guys mentioned here?Most of them look old, though a rather minty Bostok caught my attention, I didn't ask about prices, though. Hows the trading there like? Fair?Thanx in advance.
Hi again!
Yep...that's the shop. Prices are reasonable.
Lee

1 - 20 of 45 Posts