WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Invictas are always "on sale"...everywhere...always. Many of those MSRPs on the Gilt page are wildly inflated. Still, they have some snazzy designs.

·
Registered
38,829 Posts
:think: Perhaps a good question, when don't they have a sale? You get a lot of blank looks when you ask that in many stores.
Invictas are always "on sale"...everywhere...always. Many of those MSRPs on the Gilt page are wildly inflated. Still, they have some snazzy designs.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scam? its just an online store which gives out credit if someone u refer to the site buys something. i didn't have to include the info, i just put it in for transparency

·
Registered
633 Posts
He referral link should be removed. It's SPAM
I dont know, I think it is ok. I've seen a couple of links about Gilt and Row Nine, it seems ok, since they sell nice watches many times for good prices (although I was surprised to see them selling Invictas).

It's just a simple referal thing guys, let's not start claiming pyramid scam and what not, chill, it's just a watch forum :-d:-d

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
This thread is closed. For the record, the Moderators do not view the original post as spam.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.