WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Looks really nice, pristine condition. The caseback is interesting, looks like it has some texture to it?

Enjoy wearing it, I don't know if I like more this one or the white one :)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it is quite fascinating especially in direct light and even more in backlight, when the transparency is really visible...
the back does a have a bit of texture but not as much as the photo makes it seem...
I f I had to choose between keeping the white or the gold Frog, I'd probably choose the white one.
but I hope that choice never comes up....

·
Registered
28,219 Posts
Absolutely stunning Frog. Amazing! Makes a gorgeous pair together with the White Whale :) Very glad everything arrived in perfect condition. You are building a really fine Froggy collection with pretty individual taste and it ain't over yet GM:) Very nice indeed. Wear them in good health and a big thank you for always sharing with your fellow members. You deserve a loud round of applause. All the best for 2014. Take always care. Tom

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very nice indeed, many congrats!

I need a Frogman now :)

Reactions: gripmaster

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Wow yet another good one for the 'losing his grip' Master!

Now put that wallet on the ground, put your hands in the air and walk slowly backwards away from it until your wife has enough time to calll the nurse!

Mitch

·
Registered
914 Posts
I couldn't help but notice that customs (Zoll) opened your package. Makes me sad when they do that with my carefully packed packages. Reminds me of my brother pre-opening my Christmas packages. Unboxing is just not the same when someone else already took a look and shoddily put it back.

Worst thing is that they charge €12,50 for the service of estimating the price of your package and reporting it to customs. So you have to pay them to violate your unboxing experience.

But hey, nice watch! The gold and transparent resin is crazy.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I had two Frogs, now only one....but it's THE ONE I wanted solely. :-d

Reactions: gripmaster

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
That's a great example of a GW-225E. One of the best things about the watch, if you want you can put it on black GW-225A resin and it looks similar to a Dawn Black Frogman (just slightly different). But it wears both jelly and black resin equally well.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I couldn't help but notice that customs (Zoll) opened your package. Makes me sad when they do that with my carefully packed packages. Reminds me of my brother pre-opening my Christmas packages. Unboxing is just not the same when someone else already took a look and shoddily put it back.

Worst thing is that they charge €12,50 for the service of estimating the price of your package and reporting it to customs. So you have to pay them to violate your unboxing experience.

But hey, nice watch! The gold and transparent resin is crazy.
Yeah well what can you do... not every package is opened though... on the up side, this way I got it delivered home by DHL where the last one was not opened but I had to go pick it up at customs office... havent quite understood the rules for this yet.. but in Germany the do not charge anything for the evaluation, (well, 0,80EUR per item..). We do have to pay 19% tax on the value however... just like on anything else we pay inside the country anyways. just here I notice it because I pay it separately...

either way - only way to get certain watches, which are simply not available here... and glad I got this one!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow yet another good one for the 'losing his grip' Master!

Now put that wallet on the ground, put your hands in the air and walk slowly backwards away from it until your wife has enough time to calll the nurse!

Mitch
hehehe... new year now - that means reset, right? same player play again!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Absolutely stunning Frog. Amazing! Makes a gorgeous pair together with the White Whale :) Very glad everything arrived in perfect condition. You are building a really fine Froggy collection with pretty individual taste and it ain't over yet GM:) Very nice indeed. Wear them in good health and a big thank you for always sharing with your fellow members. You deserve a loud round of applause. All the best for 2014. Take always care. Tom
Thanks Tom, always appreciate your enthousiastic and friendly comments!|>
And there are still some White Whale pictures in the reserve... he's been to a mountain top - gotta get used to his new terrain! you'll see....:)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And the Glorious Gold! Rock Star! Congrats Gripmaster and I can only imagine what else you have lined up! Enjoy it and the White whale for me too!

sent with aloha
YAY Chris is back from his adventure trip testing the compass of his Rangeman!!! Looks like it worked alright....:):)
thanks for the cheers, I am guessing you will really like my next surprise... stay tuned!:roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts