WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice Galaxy watch with a stainless steel bracelet on it and I have started to look for new watch faces. I always go to the Galaxy wearable app on my phone to download new ones, but find the selection a bit limited.

One in particular I liked and lost (had to reset the watch) was a Boogaloo watch face that was greyish blue and woody and had a recessed or 3D -like dial. Can't find it anywhere any more.

Where do you guys running smartwatches get new faces for them?

Thanks

·
Registered
653 Posts
Download the Facer companion app from the Galaxy Gear store then with Android or iPhone app store download the Facer app. And just search for faces. Some you purchase some are free.

Also can do the same thing for an app called WatchMaker. Thousands of faces on both to choose from.
Enjoy

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Download the Facer companion app from the Galaxy Gear store then with Android or iPhone app store download the Facer app. And just search for faces. Some you purchase some are free.

Also can do the same thing for an app called WatchMaker. Thousands of faces on both to choose from.
Enjoy

THanks Wease, I'll be doing this and reporting back.
For now I am still enjoying a blue Phoibos on my wrist. But I am ready to go back to my smart watch period, I am all over this.
Can you see if you can find a Boogaloos-style watch face there in the meantime?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah, got Facer on it. Nice.

Can't find that Boogaloo though.

Did get a nice green digital display for now.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yes, had to Google what those faces were. Don't see any but there are thousands of choices

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's the story on the bezel of your galaxy?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
653 Posts
Amazon sells different types of bezel covers, metal stickers, just wanted to change the look.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts