WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what if any options I have for an aftermarket crystal for my newly acquired Sandoz HK sub? I recently purchased the sapphire crystal version. I must say that if I would have known that the white 'sapphire crystal' lettering that is pictured in the the PMWF sales forum (Reto's site) was actually printed on the underside of the crystal and not just a watermark or added script to inform buyer that this particular model comes with a sapphire crystal, I really doubt that I would have purchased the watch. It makes an otherwise elegant looking watch look quite tacky to say the least.

Any feedback on aftermarket crystal options would be greatly appreciated as I would like to avoid having to return the watch if aftermarket or other options are available.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

P.S. I will post on PMWF as soon as my password issue is resolved.

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
I'm not sure what options are available to you, seeing that this is not a brand that is typically modified. My guess is that it probably uses a standard crystal, since Sandoz HK is a small brand. consider contacting one of the hong kong based sellers to see if any of them can supply something for you. You might have to provide the watch so that they can get accurate measurements if crystal shape and size.

Contact Harold Ng (Yobokies). He might be able to help you track something down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts