WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i got three kids, who all still believe in santa, i was talking with my eldest daughter and i was thinking how cool it was when i believed in santa,

the man who could bring anything, to a kid that had been good all year,

would santa manage to find that bike i wanted? and not any bike, a specific model?. but what about the other kids that wanted THAT BIKE !!

and IN THE MORN OF XMAS, the feeling, when i seen it there, instantly recognising the exact model i had allways wanted.....

it got me thinking,

If you still believed in santa, and you wanted 'that watch' which watch would you hope that santa would bring you?

so what would you guys choose as your 'santa watch'

im of to continue thinking about my answer, will post back

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hands down....Omega Planet Ocean all stainless steel chrono all black dials. Oh and a Daisey red rider BB gun.....ha ha ha J/K I Love that movie, and actually remember wanting a BB gun when I saw the movie

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Hands down....Omega Planet Ocean all stainless steel chrono all black dials. Oh and a Daisey red rider BB gun.....ha ha ha J/K I Love that movie, and actually remember wanting a BB gun when I saw the movie
Be careful, you'll shoot your eye out!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Speedmaster Professional and a Planet Ocean (42 mm/black dial). Yeah, I've been a reall good boy this Christmas, Santa... :-d

I'll tell you though, if I did believe in Santa, I don't think I would be asking for a watch. How about Salma Hayek with a red/green bow on top? |>

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Santa is dead, get over it and work some overtime to buy that Omega wish.
Just kidding Santa, just give me the powerball numbers and I won't bother you again, and oh by the way ahole where is the Red Rider BB gun I wanted when I was 12?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Good Evening Mr. Buzzkill!

Santa is dead, get over it and work some overtime to buy that Omega wish.
Just kidding Santa, just give me the powerball numbers and I won't bother you again, and oh by the way ahole where is the Red Rider BB gun I wanted when I was 12?
Good Evening Mr. Buzzkill...

GAH!

You sound like the little girl who wanted The Pretty Little Dolly!

I'm not sure that anyone's ever called olé Santa the A-word and received anything for Christmas.

Just so you know, he's like the FBI and CIA rolled in to one... He's watching every move you make! Be forewarned!

-- Chuck

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Well, since you asked....;-)

A CK2915 would be nice...b-)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Speedy "Legend"

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ulysse Nardin Perpetual Ludovico LE

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dear Santa....

Could I pleez hav a nice wotch or too...

1. A Panerai Luminor GMT....
2. My Speedmaster MK II bak from Bienne. It has been there nearly 3 monfs being fixed by your elves and I wish they wood get a moov on!

that is orl fanks

Nicholas

aged 7 3/4

1 - 20 of 24 Posts