WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v had my seiko ska465p1 for about 3 or 4 years and wear it pretty much everyday.

Last week I accidentally banged it against the dryer door and it left a deep scratch.

The case says 5M62-0CH0. When I search the case code pretty much nothing comes up with a replacement crystal, lots of similar codes but not the exact same one.

The seiko sgg733p1 looks very similar to my watch and it has a sapphire crystal but i'm not certain it's the same size.

Do any of you know the dimensions of the crystal or even better a link to a replacement? Sapphire would be preferred but hardlex is welcome aswell.

Thank you

ps- I tried to post links to pics of my watch and the other but it wont let me as this is my first post.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've had an SKA465 for about 5 years now, and this is the first time I've heard the watch mentioned on a forum. Awesome watch, a true tool watch, and my daily beater as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the crystal is this one 330P03HN02. I found this on the Boley.de web site. shows it available.

I'm not a watchmaker, just an enthusiast. You may want to double check my work.
Hey bklake,

Thanks, I think you are correct after searching that crystal code in the seiko parts database.

Now if another seiko watch has the same case code 0CH0 does that mean that it uses the same crystal? Reason I ask is because there are a few other seiko's sharing the same case code that use sapphire instead of hardlex.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I phoned Seiko and they said they cant sell me one crystal. Apparently they only sell to dealers or something like that.

I'll keep looking online for now

·
Registered
9 Posts
Me too. Great watch EXCEPT in my case the crown kept getting popped out without me noticing and stopping the watch. I had to modify it or dump it, but having spent £200 on it I modified it (crown keeper) and now it's OK. It has a hard life. Could do with a good clean and a sapphire crystal. IMG_7574.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts