WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was resizing the bracelet and lost the tube of the link. I noticed it fall on my knee and I saw it roll onto the floor but, alas, even with lighting, magnification and nylon over the vacuum cleaner crevice tool I couldn't find it.

Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?
The pin is 0.85 mm dia.
I haven't ascertained the diameter of the hole in the link the tube (collar) goes into as I don't have a set of gauges or even drill bits of that sort of dimension.

I can see sets at Walsh or Cousins. Any use?

It's a little loose with link, too tight with link removed.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I lost one when resizing my sarb033 this past week ... those little things were a pain in the bud!!!

Wouldn't mind finding out where you buy those things just in case I decide to part with my sarb in the future.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Frank-E

·
Premium Member
75,180 Posts
There was a place in the States that sold similar things - in bags of 100 but I couldn't find it and it wouldn't have helped you anyway as the company didn't ship to the U.K. Glad you found it though. You discovered the hard way how flighty they are and just how well they can hide one they escape.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.