WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
boys, love my new doxa 750t pro 4056/5000. turned 60, naui inst. trainer and course director, ssi - it #94, padi - asst. inst. 1984, idea course director 1992, whos who of scuba, 1993. boys, if i go below 750 meters, figure the vigra kicked in a no female fish is safe. god bless cousteau and double hose regulators, i will be in grand turk, jan 3-10 using my 98 nemrod snark III on the 6,000 wall. watches, like divers, like the past, padi,ssi, naui, cmas, etc, today give me your computor - dive classes at home, a few hours in pool, 4 o/w dives you are certified! screw them all, give me 6-8 weeks, classroom and pool, learn self help, dont count on folks from a 3 day course, no weight control to save your ass. dont get me started, screw the agnecy, course is only as good as the instructor. ok here about doxa bringing out helium valve model, boys its over, you deep divers, sat. divers! we all know on 1 stage of regulators, the best today atomic etc do not use chrom plated brass, stainless steel, tituniam rules. www.oriswatches.com has a limited edition, carlos cota , world breath hold champ, tituniam case, 6.2mm crystal, swiss auto. movement, 2,000 meter, yes 2,000 meter watch with one rubber band and one tituniam band, all for $2450.00. sorry, rolex, doxa every company cant match deal. only few left. thats the last thing i need. see ya, 6,000' wall, grand turk, jan 3-10, my doxa 750t, rocket fins, rd. mask, and nemrod 1998, snark III regulator. [email protected] numa and dirk pitt rules.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Would be great to see some pics of the Doxa and any water shots you have, desk diver who never sees the water like you do.
Congrats
Regards
Robert

1 - 3 of 3 Posts