WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Okay so my picture of the day at Woodbine Beaches today is this one right here...

I was walking around with Rahul a good friend of mine, actually we had a goal this late in the day - we were walking towards friends of mine one who came down from Montreal to meet up with them for dinner - and ... And I died and went to heaven, her voice was sweeter than anything I ever heard in my life - she was chanting, Hari Krishna, Hari, Hari, Hari... etc. A fusion chant with the guitars - what a voice what a soothing sound... They are at the beaches every Saturday at 5 p.m. - You know where I'll be next Saturday at 5 p.m. ... listening to her angelic voice.

Okay now on to the pictorial!

Someone told me a while ago they liked my running commentary but it is 3:10 a.m. and I am pissed drunk so pics only ... I am **** faced yea aND POSTING STUFF ooops caps lock is still on by accident I swear! :)

Edited: Rule #5 states: Any picture that would not be suitable for viewing at an average workplace should not be posted here, i.e. nudity and other adult themes should be avoided. Any posting of images is subject to review and the determination of what is acceptable is at the sole discretion of moderators and the management of WatchUseek.

Again yea... Why not! She has the most beautiful angelic voice this side of paradise

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks for sharing your fantastic pictures again Dude.
I really enjoy your work...:gold :gold :gold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts