WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,887 Posts
Good Day Everyone.

Orange watch with matching cat - Ray and Burt. Although, as you can see, Burt doesn't share my enthusiasm for watches.
It's almost one year to the day since he was rescued from a dismal place. He was covered in engine oil so it took a few baths and a couple of weeks to reveal his actual colour.

Have a good one Folks, and a happy Caturday.

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Good Day Everyone.

Orange watch with matching cat - Ray and Burt. Although, as you can see, Burt doesn't share my enthusiasm for watches.
It's almost one year to the day since he was rescued from a dismal place. He was covered in engine oil so it took a few baths and a couple of weeks to reveal his actual colour.

View attachment 15503756

Have a good one Folks, and a happy Caturday.
So happy that you rescued Burt and provided him with a loving home.

·
Premium Member
6,887 Posts
So happy that you rescued Burt and provided him with a loving home.
Thank you. He's the second rescue. There's another called Sally.
Burt was given his name from the Arabic word for orange 'burtuqal' 😼

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Over a week on the wrist and haven't changed the strap since the day I put it on, that's probably a record for me 🐈
Wrist Hand Watch Wildlife Felidae

Creature...😺 She does love eating bugs, so it's a super appropriate name.
She came with the name Coco. She was abused by her first owners and has problems, but is gradually getting much better. Very loving, really blossoming now.

I don't know what's going on with my watch buying, but this watch is +1 sec/week !! An NH35A which I've never had much luck with before, and I've had several, and several 4R. My other most recent purchase was the CW C60 which was +1.4 sec/week. Something spooky going down.
Blue Electric blue Material property Watch Font

1 - 20 of 96 Posts