WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new guy here that surfed right in. Great site.:-!

After lurking here for quite a while.... I purchased a Seiko SHC063 sawtooth for a work watch. I love the watch but don't really care for the narrow 20mm strap.

I need your experienced help in finding a wider strap. I don't mind cutting the ends to make it fit. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey there,

I've got a sawtooth too, and found the 20mm width embarrassing! So, I took a Hirsch Liberty 24mm, and just notched the ends. Also, I have a 22mm rubber strap that is also notched.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Just got mine (Buzzsaw) and now I'm feeling....let's say "less than adequate" in the strap department.

I hope my therapist can talk me thru this one...:-(

I'm going to have to try the 22mm rubber.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Do you mean the rubber strap?

I swapped mine sharpish for the original metal bracelet and it's great! Nice wide flared ends at the lugs.

Try emailing the seller from this link to see if he has any left. His communication is great and I recommend him fully!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/170229/message/1211213899/FS-+Sawtooth+and+President+bracelet
Yes Hoochy, thank you for the correction- It's a 22mm Rubber Strap. The way I left it before, I should have received:rodekaart a red card!

When I purchased it from Pokemonyu on the Bay it came with the original bracelet, but I think I want to try the rubber strap off my 7S26-7020. Just curious as to how it would wear.

Anyone have any pictures of their Buzzsaw on a rubber strap?? (got it right that time)

Thank you,

Ricehead:-!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Hey there,

I've got a sawtooth too, and found the 20mm width embarrassing! So, I took a Hirsch Liberty 24mm, and just notched the ends. Also, I have a 22mm rubber strap that is also notched.

Hope that helps!
Can you post some pictures of these combos?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I put a Monster bracelet on my Sawtooth last winter. The rubber Seiko was too short, too stiff, and too narrow for me. Now it looks and feels like a million bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts