WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a ninja tuna with text that isn’t quite in alignment? My marine master text is slightly off the horizontal.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Got any pictures?

·
Registered
Unabashed Casio G-Shock fanboy
8,350 Posts
Anyone have a ninja tuna with text that isn’t quite in alignment? My marine master text is slightly off the horizontal.
Seconded for photos. I am not surprised though as QC has dipped in recent years. My Tuna 033's chapter ring is slightly misaligned.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not a great photo but check out the non parallel alignment of ‘seiko’ and ‘marine master’ or even ‘marine master and the 4 and 8 o’clock markers. Ever so slightly out of alignment.

04AEFE5A-30CD-48D2-9288-612C51AA55EB.jpeg

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I don’t see the misalignment. Can you manipulate the hour & minute hand to the upper quadrant (out of the way) and post another pic?

Reactions: rob3691

·
Registered
Casio F-91W
643 Posts
not a great photo but check out the non parallel alignment of ‘seiko’ and ‘marine master’ or even ‘marine master and the 4 and 8 o’clock markers. Ever so slightly out of alignment.

View attachment 15888884
Could be the angle but the markers on your dial don’t line up like this stock photo on Gnomon’s site.

The 34th minute marker on the chapter ring is under the “A” of “JAPAN” on that site compared to yours which appears to be between the “J” and the “A”. Same goes for the 7C46. The “m” in “300m” seems to look lopsided on the trailing edge.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Could be the angle but the markers on your dial don’t line up like this stock photo on Gnomon’s site.

The 34th minute marker on the chapter ring is under the “A” of “JAPAN” on that site compared to yours which appears to be between the “J” and the “A”. Same goes for the 7C46. The “m” in “300m” seems to look lopsided on the trailing edge.
Actually looks remarkably like the gnomon photo. Ever so slightly misaligned…

·
Registered
843 Posts
Much better pictures and I can see why you'd have a problem with that. Not sure I could ever unsee it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don’t have a problem following Seiko upmarket, but with a higher price tag comes higher expectations. They beed to clean this **** up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts