WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive searched and I haven't found any comparisons between the two. Case is, I'm really debating on pulling the trigger for a 027. I have the 001 and 003 now but that siren song of the 027 is calling but my wallet is saying whoa! slow down and consider.... is it worth more than both my sumos together.
Anyone with both have an opinion?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
is it worth more than both your sumos? it is subjective and only you can answer than.

same case and movement but they changed everything. even got sapphire and diashield. it does not look like a sumo in my book so a LE 5Oth anniversary sumo is not a good description for the SBDC027.

·
Banned
404 Posts
The LE has a very nice bezel and being limited to 2,000, they are becoming harder to find, just saw one selling for $1,200 USD (new). You can buy normal Sumo's anytime as there are plenty of them both new and used.
At this, have you considred the Shogun?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The LE has a very nice bezel and being limited to 2,000, they are becoming harder to find, just saw one selling for $1,200 USD (new). You can buy normal Sumo's anytime as there are plenty of them both new and used.
At this, have you considred the Shogun?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I had a Shogun but sold it quickly, it was way too light for my taste, almost tinny.
Guess I'll keep an eye out for the 27.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts