WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone here feels the same way as I do. But ever since I purchased my MM300 two weeks ago, it has been on my wrist every time I reach for a watch to wear. While I don't own a huge collection, I do have a few watches to choose from. Somehow the MM screams to me...so as for a daily for the last two weeks, I can happily say it has only lost ten seconds. Which means accuracy of the watch, is losing less than a second a day. That is phenomenal. I wear this watch on the original steel bracelet and I have had no issues so far with fit and comfort. The watch in itself is of a substantial size and weight. But I don't feel any discomfort wearing it. It has great wrist presence without being "over-dominating", and the hardlex crystal gives off a nice warm glow under the bright sun, something akin to the speedy pro's hesalite. Lovely...I love this watch to bits and I am seriously considering other bracelet options and would love feedback as to what you fellow watch lovers out there would recommend. Have a pleasant day all...

cheers/Patrick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts