WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I would like to warn you of a fraudulent activity by a board member under the user name "jefferykandles".

I replied to his post about the sale of his Omega watch on February 18th. He accepted my offer and we agreed that I will send him my payment via PayPal. He insisted that the payment is made using "send money as gift" option rather than "payment for goods/services" and I stupidly agreed.
The payment was done the same day. He sent me a message confirming the receipt of money and said he would mail me watch in the evening.
The next day, when I inquired, he said the post office was closed and he would send it on February 19th.
Then, he simply stopped responding to my emails.
I went to his profile and contacted several people who viewed it. One of them confirmed that "jefferykandles" accepted his offer for the watch as well but 2 days later, *on February 20*!!! Luckily, the guy decided not to go ahead with the purchase.
Most likely I am not going to recover my money.
However, can you please help me to warn other forum members about this piece of ....?

His name is Jeffery Kandleford. His PayPal email is [email protected]

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!

Efim.

·
Moderator at Large
54,121 Posts
Moved your post to the right forum. Please note that our sales fora are for sales only.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Sorry for your loss, but it was incredibly stupid to send money as a gift. It is also against the rules. I am sorry for being so blunt, but anyone who sees someone selling a seamaster for 600 dollars should smell scum a mile away.

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I realize that.
Never again.
Unfortunately some of us have to learn the hard way. When I was a noob, I nearly got scammed out of 500 dollars for a max bill by some dickface in the UK. He wanted me to western union the money and I was ready to do it. Then my wife caught wind of what I was doing. She informed me of how stupid I was being, so the only reason I wasn't in your shoes was that I have a woman that is much more intelligent than me. :p

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts