WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I had my 3570.50 serviced a few weeks ago and I have to say that I'm more than impressed of the accuracy of the watch. After 17 days it is only +1s! It is actually much more accurate than my 2500 PO which runs -2.5s/day without daily variation:)

Daily variation of the Speedy is +-4s/day at the moment. The watch loses about 2-4s when it is resting at my night table while I sleep and gains about the same amount when I wear it.

Not bad... Not bad at all. What can I say, I just love my Speedy more every day.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Yellow

If you have experiences of phenomenal accuracy of Speedy Pro, post those here...

·
Registered
46 Posts
After 17 days it is only +1s!

Which on the face of it sounds incredibly good

The watch loses about 2-4s when it is resting at my night table while I sleep and gains about the same amount when I wear it.

But this is what i find puzzling... Yes your watch is accurate, but it is not precise
I have been reading this lately: Chronometer and Chronograph - What's the difference?

and From what you say, your watch is very accurate, but its precision is not as good:

Accuracy is one thing, precision is another matter. They are both related to one another but don't mean the same thing. Precision is related to error deviations and to the ability to reproduce the exact results all the time. Your quartz watch can gain two seconds in a week and lose exactly two seconds in the following week. The result? You have an accurate watch, but it's still not very precise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts