WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I sold off my Stowa Icarus Silver Dial and picked up a lightly used Schauer Automatic 2824 White Dial. Both very similar watches, but the Schauer seems to have a little more class, particularly in the case design.

The best part is that I made enough money on the transaction to buy $250 SS bracelet for my U1! :-! Yes, I got the Schauer dirt cheap.

I'll post some Schauer Automatik 2824 photos later this week when it arrives here in Chicago.

BTW, does any one else own this particular Schauer model? How do you like it? Photos?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Wow moving watches again. Congrats again. I predict you will sell the 2824 in 3 months..lol.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I wondered what you were doing

When I saw the sale ad.

Congrats on the Automatik - I have the Platinum Version (oh and still the Icarus...)

And STILL wearing the Sportstop:-D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: I wondered what you were doing

Andrzej said:
When I saw the sale ad.

Congrats on the Automatik - I have the Platinum Version (oh and still the Icarus...)

And STILL wearing the Sportstop:-D
Wow...you must have almost every Schauer watch made! Glad I could help add to your collection. ;-)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Re: I wondered what you were doing

pugridiron said:
Wow...you must have almost every Schauer watch made! Glad I could help add to your collection. ;-)
I do!!

I have the Kleine (original limited editions), automatik, day-date, sportstop and Kulisse.

The only one missing is the Quarada, which I am not interested in.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pugridiron said:
I'll post some Schauer Automatik 2824 photos later this week when it arrives here in Chicago.
The Schauer Automatic 2824 arrived today. Wow, what a stunner! So sleek and "optically flat". I like it a little better than the Stowa Icarus that it replaced.

Here are few photos on a German Made SS mesh bracelet.

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andrzej said:
Very nice!

When shall I expect you to send it on to me??;-) :-D
Ha! Not this time!

I didn't know the white dial version of the Automatic 2824 had blued "skeleton" hands until I received it. The skeleton hands are a nice touch and makes the watch very unique.

·
Registered
673 Posts
pugridiron said:
Ha! Not this time!

I didn't know the white dial version of the Automatic 2824 had blued "skeleton" hands until I received it. The skeleton hands are a nice touch and makes the watch very unique.
Yup - same hands as on mine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts