WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

just to make sure that the informations reach everybody:

The first serie of the Marine Original is sold out - before the production starts !
I will get the dials next week and i will start to produce the first watches from 28th. of August when we come back from holidays (5th. August to 28th.August)
The next movements i will get in November 2006.
This means that all preordered Marine Original watches will be delivered during September.
All new orders from today on will be produced in November (i try to get the movements earlier - but the delivery time for movements now 6-8 months - depence the movementtype)
Of course i have a lot of movements in the pipeline - but it is difficult to get them faster or in a bigger quantitie.
Next week i will launch pictures of the first complete ready watch (i will get first dials next week and also the laserengraved casebacks).

Holiday informations: We will be in holidays from 5th. - 28th. August.
Of course the Onlineshop is open and i will receive orders also in my holiday destination every day. (all orders get a automatically orderconfirmation like always) Sending of the ordered watches will be particulary from 21th. August and starts complete from 28th. August.

I will have a look sometimes also into this Forum here - try to answer as usual.

Have a nice summer !

Best regards

Jörg Schauer

I will wear a Prodiver in Limete, a Seatime black with green bezel in my holidays for swimming and sport - and in the nighttime i will have a Schauer Edition 10 on leather and a Edition 9 in black on Kubus metalbracelett with me !

·
Registered
153 Posts
Re: Schauer News: Marine Original first Serie sold out/Holiday Infos

HI Jörg,

I wish you and your family nice and pleasant holidays !

Don't think about work too much during these days, just relax !

Have a good time,
Andreas

·
Registered
99 Posts
Re: Schauer News: Marine Original first Serie sold out/Holiday Infos

Have a great and enjoyable holiday with your family Jorg!!!
I am having my in middle of September...that when my second baby will be borned.
Waiting for your Antea to arrive on Tuesday! Thank.

Have fun!!|>

Khanh

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Have an enjoyable holiday and I'll be looking to purchase a Marine Original around November/December anyway. Right now the money must go elsewhere..boohoo.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello Joerg,

Have a nice holiday :-!

After postponing again and again I pulled the trigger for this amazing beauty in the last minute. I hope I'll have the time to pick it up personally in November - would like to touch and feel the Seatime and Prodiver. Perhaps, then ... xmas is not so far away in November ;-)

Cheers, Ralf

1 - 11 of 11 Posts