WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Schaumburg AQM Bullfrog watch. This watch is as close to new as possible, and shows no signs of wear/runs perfectly. Worn less than 5 times and then stored away. I could list this as brand new and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It comes complete with box and papers. Including an awesome pelican case, probably the best watch case I've seen. This is an automatic German made watch, and is very well made. The strap on this watch is fantastic. It's a grey/brown combo and extremely soft/supple. It matches the titanium case very well.

The Bullfrog from the Schaumburg Aquamatic line of extremely robust and highly pressure-proof watches. A special feature of this watch is the ergonomically shaped, robust yet elegant titanium case that was inspired by the shape of a water frog. The case is pressure-proof to 20 atm, meaning that it stands a water depth of 200 meters. The ergonomic shape of the case ensures excellent readability, thanks to the increasing case angle, the dial is clearly visible at any time. The watchcase is made of high-strength low weight sand-blasted titanium, With a diameter of 42 mm and a height increasing from 12 to 15 millimeters. The watch features a marbled vintage-style strap with a titanium clasp. Luminova delivers optimum readability at night. The scratch-proof sapphire glass protects the dial, the hands, and the Swiss-made movement from environmental impacts.

Retail is $1,845, grab it here for $1,250. CONUS shipping is included. Buyer splits PP fees or you can use a bank wire. Contact me @ [email protected] for faster communication.

I have tons of references/feedback on WUS/TZ. Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great watch here! Ton of value, and basically new. Somebody give this a good home.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts