WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have make some upgrade in the Space watches site, if you want you can see some new pieces: the Glycine Airman of C. Conrad, The Seiko Chronograph, same as colonel Pogue in the Skylab 4 mission... a new Poljot Chrono... and some more new pieces in the Casio section.

:thanks

ps: of course the are also many Speedmasters!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hi Schirra, very nice page :-!:-!

now you only need the Breitling Cosmonaute Chronograph like Scott Carpenter wore on board of the Aurora and a Omega Flightmaster C.910 like Cosmonaute Alexei Leonoy wore on the Apollo/Soyuz Mission. ;-)
BUT i have two questions isn´t only the Casio G-Shock DW5600e approved by NASA? :think:
And do you have a picture where you can see that the Seiko 6139-6002 was worn in space? ;-)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hi Schirra, very nice page :-!:-!

now you only need the Breitling Cosmonaute Chronograph like Scott Carpenter wore on board of the Aurora and a Omega Flightmaster C.910 like Cosmonaute Alexei Leonoy wore on the Apollo/Soyuz Mission. ;-)
BUT i have two questions isn´t only the Casio G-Shock DW5600e approved by NASA? :think:
And do you have a picture where you can see that the Seiko 6139-6002 was worn in space? ;-)
Hi, I have the Flightmaster, but for some reason it's disappear from the site...

:oops:

I just check and I think today will be put again on line!

About the Breitling (and many others not present here as the Tutima military) I must finish a presentation on the link "this site" where I explain that most of the space watches are missing... this for many reason, first of all the budget!
Since the Breitling and the Rolex GMT of Swigert, are very, very expensive... I think I cant' have for a long time...

:-(

I must say also that I don't like to much that watch, especially the Rolex... I think I don't want to spend a lot of money just for collection purpose... I love to wear the watches!

:-!

About the Casio, yes only the 5600 series is "approved" and maby the 6900... but if you browse the NASA site, you'll find lot's of pictures with other models, as the 5900 for example... I think they are not "approved" but "selected by the crew", as the logo I've put....

:thanks :thanks

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i know what you mean if you refer to the budget ;-);-)
i´d like to get the Rolex GMT, but they really are outpriced from my point of view ;-)
Sometimes you get an old Cosmonaute for about the same price as a new Speedy, but i don´t like the total appearance of it that much. :)
I bet the Waltham and the Bulova both were not that cheap ;-)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know what you mean if you refer to the budget ;-);-)
i´d like to get the Rolex GMT, but they really are outpriced from my point of view ;-)
Sometimes you get an old Cosmonaute for about the same price as a new Speedy, but i don´t like the total appearance of it that much. :)
I bet the Waltham and the Bulova both were not that cheap ;-)
I must agree totally with you

|>

Astronaut and Waltham was not cheap, but unl'ke other overpriced watches I think I have payed correctly fot he value of them... but, yes, you right... any of the watch of the site, have not the feeling of an Omega Speedmaster!

(and I hope the future value!)

:thanks

I'ts six o clock here in Italy, and I'm beginning a business trip in center Italy, till tomorrow... my car is ready, the work is ready... today I choose a Fortis Cosmonauts B-42 model... and one of my Casio in the bag, just for backup

;-)

Probably is the DW-6900...

|>

So, I say hello to you and have agood day!!!!!
I'm sure you'll wear a Lemania 5100 model today...

B-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts