WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scored this beautiful watch off the 'bay when given a second chance offer. Everything about this watch screams quality (Swiss/German). Great color scheme, solid movement, well built. All this for below USD500. Seller's pics below.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and what an incredible pickup!

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Love the look. As mentioned a PO resemblance, not a bad thing!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Love that, looks really nice, and chunky. I like how the hands are skeletonised so they don't obscure the sub-dial readings.

I'm guessing ETA 7750 too.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the windward runs on ETA 7750. Not sure what movement is on the PO homage chrono, Kadloo's website indicates KAD-12(in-house modded?).

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Looks cool! What are the specs? Case width, lug width, lug to lug?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Yes the windward runs on ETA 7750. Not sure what movement is on the PO homage chrono, Kadloo's website indicates KAD-12(in-house modded?).
I think Kadloo switched over to Asian clones in order to lower costs. I recall their Kad-17 was stated as "ETA inspired" in their old website. And the latest Millenium watch runs on a Valanvron-24: Millenium - KADLOO International Watches & Watchwinders. Valanvron reassembles Seagull movements (in this case the ST21) in Switzerland so they can be classified as Swiss made.

I can't say for sure if the Kad-12 has the same foundations, but the website pic of their Kad-32 chrono is a spitting image of a Seagull ST-1940 so I assume it's the same case for the 12 (being Seagull based isn't that bad...they make good movements)

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Case width is 45mm, lug width is 22mm. Not sure about lug to lug. For a 45mm watch, I'm guessing 52mm. Will confirm when it reaches me.
Looks cool! What are the specs? Case width, lug width, lug to lug?

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Case width is 45mm, lug width is 22mm. Not sure about lug to lug. For a 45mm watch, I'm guessing 52mm. Will confirm when it reaches me.

Sweet. I hope you enjoy it, even though you're an Everton fan. ;-)

(Liverpool here)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts