WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had a lot of requests for a scratch and dent sale recently but unfortunately just haven't had any scratch and dent inventory to sell. So we've worked out the best deal possible as a scratch and dent substitue. Totally new Csar PVD Orange watches, $150 off the normal $575 for a price of only $425.

ETA Unitas 6497
Sapphire Glass
Mineral glass display black
etc...etc... ;-)
http://www.debaufre.com/collection/watch/csar-pvd-orange.html

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
great watch, I know because I own 2 of them too! Welcome to the forum. So tell us, what's been going on at Debaufre? New owner, new website, Aldoron posting at ST******T. What's up?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like you've got a good general feel for things but I'll fill in details as a can and just give the broad stokes again for good measure.

Well, Jon and Elsa were looking to take things a bit easier (I wouldn't say retire, maybe semi-retire) and so they started looking around for somebody to buy in to the business and take over the day to day operations. Brandon was an old friend and things just kind of worked out, he became the majority owner of the company and took over operations, serving as CEO. Jon and Elsa still have a part in the company, basically serving as our members of our "board". Alldaron stayed on board and took on a bit more responsibility, moving up to serve as our President. As for the current situation with him, I'll beg off answering for now as he's going through some transitions at the moment and we're still working things out.

Brandon brought me in to handle some of the technical matters, I run a web design and development firm in Silicon Valley, and I just sort of got sucked in :-!. I ended up becoming a partial owner and now serve as the CTO (Chief Technology Officer). The new web site was my doing, now that we've got the staff in house to do it we're going to start building out our online presence a bit more. Along those lines we also have a much more active presence on the social media sites and hopefully more and more so here on the forums, so it should be easier than ever to get ahold of someone here at Debaufre for questions or help. Our usual support and service should stay as great as ever since Patty, who has run our support along side Elsa for the last two years, is doing her usual awesome job and we've added more operations staff to boot.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Thanks for the update. It's nice to know a little bit of background about any company that you deal with. It gives us a better feeling of connection, especially in this day and age of internet purchases when you never deal face to face with anyone. My apologies for spelling Alldaron wrong. PS, It's time for Debaufre to restock it's strap inventory. Thanks for chatting, keep us informed:thanks

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Hi Jeff! Again, thanks for the update.

I have been a loyal customer (even back before the name change) for many years. I have purchased 11 watches from Jon and Alldaron (haven't dealt with Elsa much), and I have posted here often about Deb's excellent products and superior customer service.

Truth be told, while the watches are certainly a great value for my money, it has been the personal, 1-on-1 service, that I received from Alldaron that has kept me coming back. Great customer service is, unfortunately, becoming a thing of the past at too many companies these days. Hopefully you all keep it up at Debaufre! Of course, great prices never hurt either!

Looking forward to seeing you here on WUS. . . .

Derek . . .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hopefully we'll uphold the standard that has been set over the years, we're definitely going to try (and hopefully do even better where we can). I'm sure if we falter at all Jon won't hesitate to give us a good talking too ;)

Thanks again for the welcome, I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts