WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just picked up a brand new Gravitymaster and I noticed scratches as in the attached picture. Should I return it? Could the scratches be removed?

Thank you in advance.

1602838288363.png

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: Rubbed the place gently with toothpaste and scuffs are gone.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Figure the scratches would make it less scary to wear.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will eventually get battle scars. It's a G Shock and I ain't baby sitting it in the least. Strap can eventually be replaced if need be. Wished I could fit aftermarket straps, hopefully some company can make adapters in the future.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The watch is very light, comparable to my Garmin Fenix, so I'll use it as my everyday beater. The size and appearance are similar to a dress watch so it can fit a variety of situations which a tool watch would typically struggle with.

Sent from my Seamoth using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's carbon fiber, supposed to be scratch resistant.
Yeah that was a shocker. However, the scuffs concerned the strap which is basically resin with carbon inserts. Thus, expect the strap to get scuffed which is fine as it is barely visible. The bezel would be problematic but the woven carbon design minimizes both probability for scuffs and their visibility.

Sent from my Seamoth using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have the same one, it's really nice for office wear. Light and elegant, the size is perfect too. I like the blueish reflection on the crystal. Congratulation on your purchase.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
mmm... bet it smells minty fresh too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts