WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Seiko auto's. Monster, Turtle, 5 Sports. Steeldive auto. G Shock. Edifice. Protrek. Casio.
1,000 Posts
So, you can buy locking blades in the UK? I was under the impression that they weren't even sold there.
Yes you can buy em, even many multitools have a locking blade. The issue is carrying them in public without a good reason.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
How on Earth did you manage that?! It looks like it's been in a washing machine daily.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Daily wear for about 15 years. I'm "white collar." No extreme sports or anything like that. Just daily wear.

Took it in for service late last year... Before & After (ignore the fingerprints!)

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Yes you can buy em, even many multitools have a locking blade. The issue is carrying them in public without a good reason.
Ah, I see. Gotta love that ambiguous "good reason." :rolleyes:

Cheers! Enjoy your pocket knives and watches in good health!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Daily wear for about 15 years. I'm "white collar." No extreme sports or anything like that. Just daily wear.

Took it in for service late last year... Before & After (ignore the fingerprints!)

View attachment 15932816
Wow! Do you have a sandpaper lined desk or something? That's incredible. As is that service job. Looks as good as new.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts