WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a polarizing topic, but I use a screen protector. My last one was tempered glass and got smashed on a NYC subway pole, but the watch was totally protected (so, it did its job). It was the kind that doesn't cover the edges; I tried to buy the same one, but they are no longer made. I bought the thinner kind that goes over the edges, but after 3 days, it still has bubbles which is annoying.
I can't be bothered to read 10 million Amazon reviews (of which, many are probably fake) so I figured I'd ask here if anyone has a suggestion from actual experience. I'm just looking for screen protection, not case protection.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I used a film protector from skinomi that I bought on Amazon. You apply it with a liquid and it works amazingly well. I took it off to sell the series 3 and the screen was perfect. I just ordered the same product for series 4

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Following up on that skinomi... I like it. Having read the reviews on A'zon, I would not have tried it (people complained of it being difficult to install). I thought it was simple, and I like it better than the tempered glass and the last style I used. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have used another product for screen protection IQ Shield. It is simiar to Skinomi but I do see edges lifting up. Perhaps Skinomi is the way to do it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am ocd and usually need a screen protector on everything, but on my S4 srtailess version with sapphire glass even I am living without a screen protector ooooo!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts