WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3421 - 3440 of 3490 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sorry but the words Deck Crew looked lost on the dial so I’ve stuck with the treasure seeker name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I don’t mind about the name. Just wanted to know if this is the watch you where talking about for about 1 year using Deck Crew.

·
Sponsor
1,613 Posts
A quick update I will be listing some Diver One Proto’s, black PVD, black titanium ND and silver Scurfa’s tonight 17.00 U.K. time

The current schedule is: restock of Diver One stainless steel watches in April.

Restock of Titanium models in June along with the MS22

Bronze models around August as I’m still working on colours and have now included a titanium case back, I need to get these one perfect

I’m hoping to get some white dial Treasure Seekers at some point.

The Treasure Seeker top side crew is still a work in progress so I don’t have a definite date on those ones.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Like the Top Deck Crew watch without the bezel and the new colours. Still prefer the Treasure Seeker dive watch though. The deck crew looks odd to me without the bezel and the bumper case.

Probably will break down and buy the white dial Treasure Seeker when it’s back in stock….

·
Registered
670 Posts
Curious about the Bronze colors. I'm thinking brown (which I think I saw a photo of), Kelly green, and a warm blue would all look good.

·
Sponsor
1,613 Posts
Curious about the Bronze colors. I'm thinking brown (which I think I saw a photo of), Kelly green, and a warm blue would all look good.
Yes green is really nice but I’ve trouble with blue, I have just received some sample dials in blue to try out

·
Premium Member
35,837 Posts
A quick update I will be listing some Diver One Proto’s, black PVD, black titanium ND and silver Scurfa’s tonight 17.00 U.K. time

The current schedule is: restock of Diver One stainless steel watches in April.

Restock of Titanium models in June along with the MS22

Bronze models around August as I’m still working on colours and have now included a titanium case back, I need to get these one perfect

I’m hoping to get some white dial Treasure Seekers at some point.

The Treasure Seeker top side crew is still a work in progress so I don’t have a definite date on those ones.

Thanks for posting Paul...snagged one of the Black Ti nodate. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Like the Top Deck Crew watch without the bezel and the new colours. Still prefer the Treasure Seeker dive watch though. The deck crew looks odd to me without the bezel and the bumper case.

Probably will break down and buy the white dial Treasure Seeker when it’s back in stock….
I like that white one too, but agree on the White Treasure Seeker.

And for once in my life, I didn't wait too long and actually got it while in stock. I have worn it every day this week!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow the Black Ti No Dates went quick.

Paul, will the MS22 be something different or identical to the MS20 (minus the name)?

Thanks!
Probably not supposed to do this on this thread but PM'd you on Instagram interested in purchasing your Doxa Sub300 Searambler "silver lung" (been away from WUS for a while so my PM is deactivated at the moment :().

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Yes green is really nice but I’ve trouble with blue, I have just received some sample dials in blue to try out

Will they still be all no dates?

is the 10 year watch this year as well or next?

thanks for all of the updates!

3421 - 3440 of 3490 Posts