WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3441 - 3460 of 3490 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Super stoked. Looks like Paul restocked some D1-500 Gloss black. Have been waiting for these to come back in stock for a while. This one will live on NATO’s.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Super stoked. Looks like Paul restocked some D1-500 Gloss black. Have been waiting for these to come back in stock for a while. This one will live on NATO’s.
You should try an MN-strap. They work better than any NATO or Zulu on 99% of my watches.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Really want to pull the trigger on a proto, but the watch I have up for sale has not sold as quickly as I was hoping. Hope they don’t sell out before I make room.

Paul, will these be the last proto dial D1-500’s?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yeah, it feels special for some reason. That it's titanium adds to that feeling.

Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Watch accessory

·
Sponsor
1,613 Posts
Wow the Black Ti No Dates went quick.

Paul, will the MS22 be something different or identical to the MS20 (minus the name)?

Thanks!
Just a couple of small changes, I don’t want to stray away from the original spec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Sponsor
1,613 Posts
Bronze case + green dial... :love:

I'm assuming these will be D1s only in bronze?
Yes the standard diver one, I’m dropping the helium escape valve on the bronze because of the dis similar metals, the case back will be titanium

·
Sponsor
1,613 Posts
Really want to pull the trigger on a proto, but the watch I have up for sale has not sold as quickly as I was hoping. Hope they don’t sell out before I make room.

Paul, will these be the last proto dial D1-500’s?
No they are being re ordered and I have some more to list in about 10 days

·
Registered
54 Posts
New colour Diver One for April

It’s not a deliberate Tiffany colour I’ve had it planned for months!

Are those hands dark blue to match the bezel and strap? That's a pretty nice looking combination.

·
Registered
54 Posts

These look amazing in the flesh!

These look really nice Paul, I'm glad that business seems to keep doing well enough to expand your offerings like this!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes the hands are gloss blue

That’ll be sharp. The white hands you often use give good contrast to the dial, but on a light dial like that I think dark works well. I like color matching too. The black date wheel on my M.S.21 is the only thing that bugs me about it a little since everything else is blue or white.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yes the hands are gloss blue

Well, dang. Thought I might be able to pass on that one. Now, not so sure.

Reactions: ck2k01
3441 - 3460 of 3490 Posts