WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

981 - 1000 of 1062 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Following up to my last post. It looks like it’s not as great a fit as I originally thought. The top strap start to come away from the case a little but interestingly enough, the bottom strap has no movement :(

View attachment 15356276
My Zealande does that on my Sub 16610 when off the wrist. On the wrist it is fine.

·
Registered
35,812 Posts

·
Registered
35,812 Posts
Excellent photos jeep99dad. What's the strap? Original tropic?
Thank you
No, i don’t like the original tropic. Those squared flat ends look horrible to me once on the wrist.
This is my favorite tropic strap, it’s the zodiac tropic with regally rounded ends, nice taper and great quality rubber. I own the blue and orange versons too. They wear great.

·
Registered
35,812 Posts

·
Registered
35,812 Posts
Not a scurfa watch but Paul has designed a great rubber strap specifically for the Tudor BB Bronze and I highly recommend it.
Great fit and fills in the lugs nicely unlike most straps on Black Bays. No gap

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
It will be great if Paul could share approximately the time of the orange one.

In this biz, vague is safe, and I say that kindly. "later in the year" is the exact date. Many micros are stating arrivals "in 2021" for their exact date. Just keep your budget fluid. :)

Reactions: Nat-e

·
Registered
289 Posts
How much did the OEM D-1 bracelet cost when it was available? I haven't had a watch on a bracelet in more than a decade but this fits the watch so well.

981 - 1000 of 1062 Posts