WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1001 - 1020 of 1062 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Here’s something cool I just wanted to share. Got the MS20 last week and right away started thinking this needs a bracelet. Looked high and low and ended up grabbing a new Maratac Grade 5 Titanium 20mm bracelet from a SR-35 off eBay for $50 delivered. Took a few hours with a dremel on the solid end links to get them to where I’m happy with the fit, and then I drilled out the end links and bracelet to fit a Marathon shoulderless spring bar from a SAR. I couldn’t drill large enough for the awesome Scurfa bars they were just too big in diameter. Marathon SAR bars are plenty good though! So I just finished it up. Have a look!

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Looks really good "Boca"! Lotta work there. What we WIS go through :) I'm glad I had the OEM bracelet handy, but you've got yourself a nice full all titanium kit. Mine felt a little light in the center from the watch, then in an hour it all evened out. That said, the MS20 on the nato is a great summer weight piece on the wrist.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Looks really good "Boca"! Lotta work there. What we WIS go through :) I'm glad I had the OEM bracelet handy, but you've got yourself a nice full all titanium kit. Mine felt a little light in the center from the watch, then in an hour it all evened out. That said, the MS20 on the nato is a great summer weight piece on the wrist.
The light weight of the MS20 has been a nice surprise. On a NATO it feels like nothing at all, and what I love is this bracelet is a featherweight also it compliments the weight of the watch nicely. This combo feels pretty much weightless on my wrist.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Update: DHL still “retrieving” the wrong address delivery of my M.S. 20.i have contacted scurfa to start the claim process. Scurfa has responded very quickly to my email to them. In fact, 2 responses with update. My missing watch is #71. Keeps your eyes 👀 open for it. 🙂

·
Registered
9,551 Posts
So, uh.. what are the latest news on the treasure seeker? Will it be buyable any time soon?

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Still loving this yellow dial Diver One...

1001 - 1020 of 1062 Posts