WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 1062 Posts

·
Registered
35,812 Posts
Scurfa yellow DiverOne on my Zodiac Tropic rubber strap. Best tropic I’ve owned.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Scurfa MS20 final update. First, I want to praise scurfa and their customer service. As I had posted DHL had stated they delivered but watch never received. After 2weeks of calling DHL and promise after promise that the Providence RI depot would call me. Never happened until after I contacted scurfa. Alison was wonderful to deal with. Exchanging emails and information led DHL to finally call me. DHL admits they delivered to zip code 06260 not 06262 but it’s “only 10 miles away. I am still trying to figure out that response. DHL claims driver went back to address and spoke with someone who denied receiving anything from DHL. I contacted Alison again and today scurfa refunded my money as I assume DHL paid them back. I asked Alison to put me on the list for MS21. 😍Very disappointed that some POS stole my watch but so pleased with scurfa for their great customer support. I actually went to this address before I contacted scurfa and asked the guy if he had received a package that was intended to my zip code same road address,
. The POS lied. Karma is a ***** and I hope it bites him in the ass. I love my scurfa MS19 and would purchase from them again in a second. Thanks for listening to my rant.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Scurfa MS20 final update. First, I want to praise scurfa and their customer service. As I had posted DHL had stated they delivered but watch never received. After 2weeks of calling DHL and promise after promise that the Providence RI depot would call me. Never happened until after I contacted scurfa. Alison was wonderful to deal with. Exchanging emails and information led DHL to finally call me. DHL admits they delivered to zip code 06260 not 06262 but it’s “only 10 miles away. I am still trying to figure out that response. DHL claims driver went back to address and spoke with someone who denied receiving anything from DHL. I contacted Alison again and today scurfa refunded my money as I assume DHL paid them back. I asked Alison to put me on the list for MS21. 😍Very disappointed that some POS stole my watch but so pleased with scurfa for their great customer support. I actually went to this address before I contacted scurfa and asked the guy if he had received a package that was intended to my zip code same road address,
. The POS lied. Karma is a * and I hope it bites him in the ass. I love my scurfa MS19 and would purchase from them again in a second. Thanks for listening to my rant.
Maybe Paul can let us know what serial number was initially destined for you and we can keep an eye out for it on the pre-owned market. The odds are that the thief will look to move it eventually.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
After midnight. Happy Monday😊😷✌🏼🖖🏼

·
Registered
289 Posts
. The POS lied. Karma is a * and I hope it bites him in the ass. I love my scurfa MS19 and would purchase from them again in a second. Thanks for listening to my rant.
Sorry to hear that. Just an opinion...but since DHL messed up once, I think their "zip code" explanation could be nothing more than a stupid excuse. Nevertheless, if someone has your watch (could very well be simply lost), I think it's a shame he/she won't try to sort it out and return it to you. This is not a watch you can sell for a crazy amount and if the person is not into watches, he will never appreciate the watch for what it is. The person will probably never know that it is a diver watch specifically designed by a professional saturation diver, delivered with amazing specs for the price, that the value is so good that Paul and Alison probably don't make huge money on it....This is what would bug me the most. The part of enjoyment I have from wearing Scurfa watch is because I know what it is. I believe most of us do.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have a Scurfa bell diver one - awesome watch. It is actually the second one that I have owned.... But does anyone know if he plans on releasing a smaller automatic diver someday? His automatics are enormous.

·
Registered
332 Posts
There’s a model called the treasure seeker that is on its way

I just looked this up on a separate post. I can't wait... Are these measurement correct on it:

Case size 41mm x 49mm and 13mm thick
Bumper bar case
Grade A Superluminova
300m ~ 1000ft
Ceramic bezel insert
Automatic movement
Sapphire Crystal, slight dome rounded sides
Five piece bracelet with folding clasp
Dial colours;
Black dial, polished hands with a touch of red
Yellow dial, gloss black hands and markers
Orange dial, gloss black hands and markers
White dial, gloss black hands and markers
Dark blue, brushed hands, markers and matching insert
Hydro blue with polished hands, markers and matching insert,

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
I just looked this up on a separate post. I can't wait... Are these measurement correct on it:

Case size 41mm x 49mm and 13mm thick
Bumper bar case
Grade A Superluminova
300m ~ 1000ft
Ceramic bezel insert
Automatic movement
Sapphire Crystal, slight dome rounded sides
Five piece bracelet with folding clasp
Dial colours;
Black dial, polished hands with a touch of red
Yellow dial, gloss black hands and markers
Orange dial, gloss black hands and markers
White dial, gloss black hands and markers
Dark blue, brushed hands, markers and matching insert
Hydro blue with polished hands, markers and matching insert,
That’s the Treasure!

Sent from my flat 6.5” wrist.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Isofrane ....RS buckle

Very happy with this purchase.
The Ti case / contrasts handset and markers and fully indexed bezel are perfect.
So light and comfortable.

•• sent by two turn tables and a microphone ••

1021 - 1040 of 1062 Posts