WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale

Scuro Automatic Titanium Watch Model S2 (Gunmetal). $200 OBRO Paypal shipped (CONUS only)

I ordered this watch with the intent of making it my "water activity" watch (beach, pool, etc.)
I am slowly realizing that I don't really go in the water that much and I have other watches that can fit the same bill.

The watch was only worn 3 times. The Nato is completely new and unworn (except for pictures). There are no obvious scratches to the case and the crystal is flawless. Any imperfections seen on the pictures are almost certainly just dust (sorry). There are several months left on the manufacturer warranty.

The watch kept good time when I wore it, but I wore it sparingly and never for several days on end. It has a Miyota 9015

I don't really want to let this one go as it's a pretty cool watch, but I have more purchases on the horizon and it's more prudent to make some space.

The watch is a great gunmetal grey color (DLC not PVD) so it should stand up to some abuse. The indices/numerals have a slight greenish tint to them which does not bother me, but worth noting that they are not white.

Lume is decent but doesn't last too long.

The watch is lightweight and will pair nicely with a rubber strap or gray leather.

I only have 2 complaints with the watch that I feel are fair to let you know about:

1. The crown unscrews and winds normally, but getting the crown to screw back on can be a little tricky. You need to make sure you don't cross thread. It's not as bad when the watch is off your wrist, but I wouldn't really recommend doing it with the watch on your wrist.

2. The bezel. The bezel has a pretty decent feel when it's moving, but there is a lot of play in the bezel and it never really stays exactly on the marker you put it on. The alignment hasn't bothered me too much, but the bezel really has a lot of back play and generally feels sloppy. In the few times I wore the watch, it really didn't bother me, but it was odd that a watch with a slightly her grade movement (for the price point) has such a sloppy bezel system. I did use the bezel to generally time something and it certainly worked for those purposes.

As per Scuro's site:
Case Diameter : 40 mm Case with DLC Coating
Case thickness : 11 mm
Case Material : All Titanium
Bezel : Unidirectional signature bezel with Lume bead ( Titanium )
Crown : Custom trade mark Screwdown Crown with engraved S logo ( Titanium )
Crystal : Anti reflective sapphire crystal
Movement : Japanese Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
Dial : Swiss Super luminous index & hands
Strap Material : 20mm Nylon nato
Water Resistant : 20 ATM/200M

$200 OBRO Paypal shipped (CONUS only)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts