WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I promised a post (years ago) when I finally finished my degree and picked out a watch.

I defended a PhD in biology a month ago in the fisheries science realm. Right after, my dad and I went and had some beers and walked to the local jeweler with full intent of buying an aquaracer. Maybe it was the beers and the years of stress rolling away, but we picked out my new watch. Just bathed her in the purifying waters of Lake Minnetonka yesterday. This fall I'll be starting as an asst. professor at a small college and hope to wear this watch for the rest of my teaching years.
20180707_135321.jpg

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nice watch man. I picked up the older model when I graduated and started my first job, ended up selling, only to buy it back again. It's hard to imagine a better looking watch at the price point. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Congrats! Very nice watch to mark such a milestone! So do we get to call tou Dr. WIS now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lotica48

·
Registered
916 Posts
We have 2 things in common: biology background, and that watch. I like the way your life is heading. :)

·
Premium Member
22,062 Posts
Late to the party, but I hope your first year as an assistant professor went well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts