WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question, I have the SS Seal and love it. I do however have very small wrists so the SS Bracelet never seemed to fit just right and the leather band is a perfect fit for me. In very good condition with all links how much have people been selling the bracelet for?
Thanks

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
SS Bracelets don't come up for sale often, so there is no way to base used prices on them.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I agree with Warren. They sell new for $750.00 USD, but that's a rather controlled supply-and-demand market.

I think that if you listed it for between $350.00 USD and $400.00 USD, you would find out if the price is fair and what the level of interest is. But as Warren said, the market is rather limited and I think most people buy it with the s/s bracelet.

Best of luck.

James

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
I would also strongly suggest keeping the bracelet, unless you are in dire need for the cash. If you ever decide to part with the Seal, the lack of a bracelet will severly kill the resale value down the road. I would recommend keeping it, but that is just me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have thought about it and I am going to keep it, although I like the look of the leather it just feels better on the bracelet. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I had problems with the bracelet too...

the first link (past the end link) never hung correctly, it always bowed inward instead of outward in a smooth arc, and it looked kinda weird. I tried a bunch of things to get it to hang straight, but no luck.
DW

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Me too--exactly the same issue when wearing it.

No worries--I prefer it on a leather strap anyhow. I sold my bracelet (Ti) to Bear. Hopefully he's still enjoying it.

Cheers,
Daniel

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I just got my SS SEAL yesterday. It came with the bracelet and 2 Kobold leather straps (brown and caramel). I also have a Delaurian strap for it. Funny thing is... I wear my SEAL with a NATO 2 ring strap (olive green) and absolutely love it.

I'm going to put on the bracelet this weekend and see what I think. I'll try to post some pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts