WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really interested in getting the engineer style bracelet for the watch when I purchase it but it seems to no longer be an option. I went so far as to contact customer service and they confirmed that they are no longer available and no time frame when/if they would be.

Does anyone have a recommendation that would work with the watch. I would like something with integrated lugs.

This doesn't have that unfortunately: 22mm Super Engineer II 316L Stainless Steel Straight End Watch Bracelet, Universal 1.8mm Spring Bar, V-Clasp Button Double Lock

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
You will probably have to just look around to see if you can find a simular braclet that will match the Seatime. You could possibly make a ad or look around online and find someone willing to part with it for a price? Im not sure, when I was looking at the Prodiver line I was disappointed about the metal strap being gone too.

·
Premium Member
38,927 Posts
The Stowa bracelet is going to be far better than any off-the-shelf 22mm bracelet because of
a) the fit against the lugs - flush up against them, including the sloping top part
b) the way the bracelet splays out to wider than 22mm around the lugs

Honestly, some other bracelets could work, but I wouldn't want to put a stainless steel bracelet on a titanium watch. It will feel all kinds of wrong.

Your best bet is to post a WTB here WTB - Wanted to Buy and to keep an eye out in the usual sales avenues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Stowa bracelet is going to be far better than any off-the-shelf 22mm bracelet because of
a) the fit against the lugs - flush up against them, including the sloping top part
b) the way the bracelet splays out to wider than 22mm around the lugs

Honestly, some other bracelets could work, but I wouldn't want to put a stainless steel bracelet on a titanium watch. It will feel all kinds of wrong.

Your best bet is to post a WTB here WTB - Wanted to Buy and to keep an eye out in the usual sales avenues.
Yeah, that's why I would prefer that route. It's kind of a reason preventing me from pulling the trigger on getting the Stowa. Another is I think I am too into similar sport watches. I will check out the WTB. I really wish they would have it as option, on the site, they even list the weight with the bracelet.

Reason I mentioned the similar watches was because here's my list of what I would like to add to to my collection.
  • Tudor North Flag
  • Ball Roadmaster Icebreaker M (black dial)
  • Sinn U1 (fully tegemented)
  • Stowa Prodiver (Grey limited)
  • Insert dress watch
I have been on a AP Royal Oak fascination and the Ball and Tudor have similar aspects to the AP. I know I am going off topic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts