WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

1M views 5K replies 606 participants last post by  erichpryde 
Does anyone know of any Omega OEM rubber straps that fit the 300MC? I wish I could wear it on one of the Aqua Terra rubber straps but I think those are 20mm.

The 21mm size really causes some headaches, making me think twice about getting a Nomos with a 19mm lug width as my next piece....
I've seen a couple of oem 21mm Omega rubber straps on eBay but I think they are meant for the Planet Ocean. Not sure how it would fit. I believe the straps reference is 98000435.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Is this still in production?

It is still listed on the site, but a close friend told me on his visit to an AD they informed him they can no longer order.

Incorrect AD?
Hard to say. From my observation most ad's and ob's still have them. It's been around since 2014 so it might be getting close to the end of production.

Just purchased the 21mm rubber strap from the Omega Boutique in Beverly Hills a few hours ago. Not sure I'm crazy about it. They had to use curved lugs to make it fit. The Strap presses against the bezel giving it a bit more resistance as it's turned, which I like. All in all, I don't think I like it as much I had hoped. I'll probably end up listing it on the wus classifieds and try to recoup some of the cash I just spent.
FYI the strap number is 98000435

Side by side it's hard to pick a winner. The new version of the watch doesn't feel any thinner and the Omega logo has far less pop to it. The new dial almost looks dark coffee brown in some lighting situations. The new crystal is awesome too. I was confident about selling my old one but I'm definitely having second thoughts. I'll probably end up keeping the newer one...but only because it would be harder to sell. Both watches look awesome. Wish I could keep both!
Watch Analog watch Photograph Black Clock
Hood Sleeve Material property Eyewear Automotive exterior

have you been able to try the new bracelet on the older one? Any luck?
The length of the lugs was a little different so I didn't try it. Also, I was shocked by how similar both watches fit. I like the clasp on the older generation much better. The new clasp only lets you choose between 2 micro adjustments.
I would try to make the new bracelet fit but I already sold the first Gen to Bob's watches.