WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Owner's Thread

1M views 5K replies 606 participants last post by  erichpryde 
Has anyone put their SM300 on a Milanese Bracelet /Mesh bracelet?

I really want to see pictures of that.... I’m considering it myself, but with the 21mm lug width, I’m not sure how the No Time to Die bracelet would fit...

So, has anyone found a good one? Pictures?

No one has ever put the Seamaster 300 on a mesh strap. I've seen maybe 1 picture throughout the internet of this pairing. And such a shame, since I took the task to try it out and review it, take videos and pictures of it. What I realized is how much better it is together than the NO TIME TO DIE Seamaster.
I'll be posting pictures soon, and I'll probably have a post of this video somewhere in the forums again, so if you see it, forgive me ?

Damn, looks so good! Great video also, subscribed!

Now you got me wanting a mesh bracelet, unfortunately for some odd reason WatchGecko doesn't ship to my country (Israel) and I can't for the life of me figure out how to order from Staib.

Gotta find a good 21mm mesh bracelet to order.
website is staib.de

you can also contact them at this email :
info@staib.de

Hand Outerwear Arm Blue Azure

I really like the look of the watch on mesh. I am going to have a look at the Staib and Watchgecko website.

I do feel however that for me the watch also works fine as an every day watch. But of course, how you combine certain looks and items is a personal thing. I also have no issues wearing a hoodie under a sport coat for example. While others may think that is an obvious faux pas.
I think you're right, I'm sure you're able to pull off any style casually. It really does come down to mentality. The Seamaster 300is incredibly versatile and of course can be a casual watch. I just found myself always putting on the SMP instead when dressing down haha. But now that I placed my 300 on a Milanese, I'll admit the SMP has been in the watch box for a hot minute ?

So, because of this video, I managed to cop a Milanese from Watchgecko myself. I like the combo, other "watch buddies" not so much. But what counts is that I like it, right? :) I think it really takes the "vintage/retro" feel up a notch.

Thanks for the recommendation!

View attachment 15781119

View attachment 15781079

View attachment 15781080
its such an affordable bracelet and really gives the watch a completely different vibe from all the other pairings! Glad you Like it man, from the pictures you took it looks "just right." It really does take "vintage" to a whole new level while keeping up the elegance.

thanks for sharing! Looking forward to more of your posts soon ?

I'd agree. Something about the sandwich dial doesn't seem "right" to me :/

Kinda got the best of both worlds with the Spectre (lollipop hand and clean, symmetrical dial). And I actually do enjoy using the 12-hour GMT bezel, more so than I use the timing/diving bezels on my dedicated divers.

I'd love to have the Spectre model ? looks great on this strap, man.