Registered
2,135 Posts
20191115_221132_1588872306090.jpg

René

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Donating convalescent plasma today.

Glad to be alive after contracting Covid-19.

Regards to all --------
A very scary time for you I'm sure. Happy to hear that you pulled through and you're fairing better.

René

·
Registered
5,798 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks. I was not real happy with the lighting/reflections, but I was restrained as it was. Medical staff thought it was a hoot!

I ran a low body temp of 101 for two weeks before it broke. Was getting worried after first week. Almost told the wife where all my watches were buried!

I'm a blood donor since 1975. My whole blood can be given to newborns, transplants and immune compromised patients. I'm referred to as an exceptional donor. I never think that, but hope I helped strangers in some way. It's the little things, right?

Regards --------

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Glad you’ve recovered, @TheLevelOne.

How does this work? Obviously, you had to disclose you had the virus when donating blood. Did they have to do extra tests to make sure you are no longer contagious? And is your blood in higher demand because you’ve recovered?

Nice watch, btw!

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Glad you’ve recovered, @TheLevelOne.

How does this work? Obviously, you had to disclose you had the virus when donating blood. Did they have to do extra tests to make sure you are no longer contagious? And is your blood in higher demand because you’ve recovered?

Nice watch, btw!
His blood has antibodies that fight the virus so his plasma would be given to gravely ill patients to boost their ability to fight - and hopefully recover from - the virus.

·
Registered
44 Posts
His blood has antibodies that fight the virus so his plasma would be given to gravely ill patients to boost their ability to fight - and hopefully recover from - the virus.
Correct. I have two more donations one week apart. I hope it helps someone out there recover ASAP. Again, it's the little things. In this case antibodies.

I forget to mention I have to take a link out of my Ti. Lost 16 lbs. It's a good thing!

Regards --------------

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Back on oem barenia leather and deployant;

20200510_071904_1589130181594.jpg

20200510_095550_1589130221854.jpg

René

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hello guys, i bought a preowned 2015 Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial today, I have some questions hoping anyone could shed some light please

Is it normal that the lume on this model is weak? Or did omega in the later version of this model did some change/enhancement to the quality of the lume?
In 2007 I bought a 2254.50 , that time we could ask omega to send us the hardcopy chronometer certificate by scanning the chronometer card and international warranty, may I know if this method still valid?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Bob
����
Nice SMP GMT but you're in the wrong place Bob.

We are talking about the Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial here... This one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
has anyone come across any quality rubber straps for the watch that look good? I want to switch out the nato strap and bracelet on occasion.

3421 - 3440 of 3485 Posts