WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

3461 - 3480 of 3488 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
This is leather-backed though right? I thought my OB told me not to take this one in the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats what I asked my salesman @ the boutique I was surprised how this oem strap feels and looks you would swear its all leather but in fact it’s all rubber inside & out! I have never seen a higher quality rubber strap.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
It has been a while since I posted in this thread. Nice that it's still going strong.

Just finished yard duty with the 300. Still looks great after roughly 5 years of all sorts of different work. Sure, it has a few character marks now, but it is great all around and literally suits any occasion. Also still keeps great time, as one might expect.

Good watch.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Reactions: John Frum

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Been coming in this thread for years and keep coming back. Omega copped it when they released this one, but the haters were wrong - it has aged better than almost everything else, and it continues to look modern, yet vintage, and always refined.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
20200624_115140_1593024722604.jpg

René

·
Registered
947 Posts
I remember when I first saw this watch back in 2014 or maybe it was 2015 and I told myself I'd get one someday......well someday landed this week and can't believe I waited this long to pick one up. Omega bond nato is enroute via FedEx as I type, but I am digging the bracelet PCL's and all. I can't believe how this watch can pull double duty between boardroom and pool, and be flashy or tool with a simple change in straps and lighting. Just amazing!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,145 Posts

Not sure I can pull it off.

In my humble opinion, I think it looks good. The lugs don't extend past the edges of your wrist and the dial and bezel don't overwhelm your wrist.

I'm guessing your wrist is 6.5-6.6 inches?

Rene

Reactions: boatswain

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
6.3. It might be the thickness. I'm used to my speedy.

Well, for having a 6.3" wrist you wear it pretty well.

Yeah, at first the thickness might take a while to get used to. I was used to wearing thick watches before I got the 300MC so it didn't take me long to adjust. At the moment I'm wearing my 300MC on a leather NATO...now THAT's thick.

Anyway, as I said, you wear it well. Looks good to me. Enjoy it!

Rene

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Black Bay Eta was too long for my liking. The SMP300 2018 a bit too big at whole. I tried the 43 mm PO today and it was way too massive. The 39 PO was too small.

Will this one just be perfect for my 7“ wrist? I was at 3 ADs today and none had one to try.

·
Registered
947 Posts
7.125 to 7.250 inch wrist reporting in - depending on heat/cold, sweating, etc. IMO - this watch works for anything over a 7 inch wrist and possible thinner wrists if they are flat. As stated the nato adds additional height but it works for me. I just typically prefer bracelets unless I'm doing extreme outdoorsy stuff and/or water sports - then it goes on the nato.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
The splash of orange clashes with my choice of shirt a bit, but why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3461 - 3480 of 3488 Posts