·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Some iPhone fun with the Spectre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm actually the type who keeps changing straps on his watches. I spent thousands on straps, NATOs, clasps and tools. Not even the wonderful Oyster bracelets are safe from me and I keep changing them to leather or NATO here too.

But no other strap comes to my SM300MC! The bracelet is just perfect and gives the watch that unique look.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Some nice looking options with the leather and straps. I walked into my ad yesterday and they offered me one at a great discount but it's final Sale. Strongly considering getting this and moving on my bb58.
Would you mind PM'ing me with your AD? I would be interested in talking to them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Definitely fair. At the risk of being an enabler, this one is a bit bigger than the BB58, so I could definitely justify having both in the collection. But I understand and sympathize with the desire to not have two vintage divers!
Well I went ahead and did it!! Couldn't be happier it's a stunning watch! The dial looks beautiful outdoors and the lume is great. This one's definitely a keeper!

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have had my SM300 for about 4 years and enjoy it almost every day.

It is still totally heartwarming when others buy the watch brand new and enjoy the new purchase like little children. It always reminds me of the day I bought it.

I think I have a pretty good collection of watches. Vacheron Constantin, Rolex, Breitling, Panerai, Seiko, Longines and some Omegas. But very few watches give me as much pleasure as the Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial. It’s a stunner!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
7 months old... Time flies.

3561 - 3567 of 3567 Posts