WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

3601 - 3620 of 3654 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Which actual watch are you referring to?
I think the poster is looking for the James Bond edition Seamaster. 😁😁

Sorry, I had to.

René

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm in the Club! 😊.
My SM300mc arrived today, and what a little beauty it is.
Unfortunately I had to order it from the internet as none of the AD's near me had stock.
I also need a link taken out so will get that done asap.
Note to self. Stop reading threads that could and usually dose cost me money!! 😖😄

·
Registered
76 Posts
Anyone have the OEM leather strap ? If so does it wear comfortable? Thinking of swapping the bracelet soon but hesitant after my recent experience with the BB58 (deployant clasp dug into my wrist and couldn't get a good fit)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Anyone have the OEM leather strap ? If so does it wear comfortable? Thinking of swapping the bracelet soon but hesitant after my recent experience with the BB58 (deployment clasp dug into my wrist and couldn't get a good fit)
I love the OEM Barenia Leather Strap, if that’s what you mean. And I love the Omega Deployant. But still, I believe some still don’t find it fits well for them. On my flattish, just under 6.75” wrist, fits fine.

·
Registered
11,819 Posts
Pop to a local Omega boutique. I'm sure they will have a 300 on that strap to try out before you decide to commit :)

Anyone have the OEM leather strap ? If so does it wear comfortable? Thinking of swapping the bracelet soon but hesitant after my recent experience with the BB58 (deployment clasp dug into my wrist and couldn't get a good fit)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Pop to a local Omega boutique. I'm sure they will have a 300 on that strap to try out before you decide to commit :)
I love the OEM Barenia Leather Strap, if that’s what you mean. And I love the Omega Deployant. But still, I believe some still don’t find it fits well for them. On my flattish, just under 6.75” wrist, fits fine.
Thanks! Yes the boutique is probably my best bet. They allowed me to try on a couple different straps on my speedy last time I was there. That bond nato is also calling!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone have the OEM leather strap ? If so does it wear comfortable? Thinking of swapping the bracelet soon but hesitant after my recent experience with the BB58 (deployant clasp dug into my wrist and couldn't get a good fit)
I just love it. Very comfortable and easy to adjust if needed. See 2 photos about mine on page 179.

Just came back from a 3-day off-site team meeting and a colleague who had a green Rolex Submariner (Hulk) couldn’t stop salivating on my watch 🤣. He really liked the leather strap with the deployant and was shocked to learn that my watch was a modern co-axial and not a vintage diver from the sixties ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just love it. Very comfortable and easy to adjust if needed. See 2 photos about mine on page 179.

Just came back from a 3-day off-site team meeting and a colleague who had a green Rolex Submariner (Hulk) couldn’t stop salivating on my watch 🤣. He really liked the leather strap with the deployant and was shocked to learn that my watch was a modern co-axial and not a vintage diver from the sixties ;)
[/QUOT
Thank you! Always nice when someone admires your watch! The pics look great. I think when summer ends here I'll definitely put it on the leather.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I went a bit strap crazy after I got my 300 five years ago, on this exact day, as a matter of fact.

The straps I wear most often are both leathers. The one is the Barenia on the deployant and the other one is the incredibly soft OEM napa leather nato. They do develop nice patina, I can confirm. Have held up well so far. Not cheap, but they fit the character of this watch beautifully.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I too have the Barenia leather strap and oem deployant combo, and I love it as well.

With that being said, I can get a good fit with it, but on my 6.5" wrist the deployant wraps past the centre of the underside of my wrist and reaches closer to the 6 o'clock side of my wrist. This does cause the watch head to want to sit toward the 12 o'clock side of my wrist, but it doesn't bother me.

As for patina...it just keeps looking better every day.

Rene

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Enjoying the Spectre on its bracelet!

I won’t lie, I haven’t read through all 3500+ posts, but has anyone put the Seamaster 300MC on a rubber strap a la the one on the new Seamaster 300 Diver?

I’m wondering if that would fit the MC? Or if there is something similar from a third party. Will have to take a trip to the Omega boutique once it opens here in Los Angeles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,819 Posts
Enjoying the Spectre on its bracelet!

I won’t lie, I haven’t read through all 3500+ posts, but has anyone put the Seamaster 300MC on a rubber strap a la the one on the new Seamaster 300 Diver?

I’m wondering if that would fit the MC? Or if there is something similar from a third party. Will have to take a trip to the Omega boutique once it opens here in Los Angeles

Kind of a tough one that. Omega don’t make an OEM strap for the 300 MC. I’ve seen it fitted with the following OEM strap for the Planet Ocean however.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
More of that dial! Please excuse the iPhone photography

3601 - 3620 of 3654 Posts