WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

3781 - 3800 of 3832 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hello Cfosterm,
Gorgeous Seamaster there. This thread is specifically for the Seamaster 300 Master Co-axial, a completely different piece.

Join us here :

We display our Seamasters of every ilk in that thread.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think sometimes we can let in other Seamasters as well - on the condition that the 300 MC should also be mentioned in the post :p

OK, now I will go ahead and post a “really meaningful” picture of the 300 MC (not mine):

Feel better? :cool:

·
Registered
3,214 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts

No one has ever put the Seamaster 300 on a mesh strap. I’ve seen maybe 1 picture throughout the internet of this pairing. And such a shame, since I took the task to try it out and review it, take videos and pictures of it. What I realized is how much better it is together than the NO TIME TO DIE Seamaster.
I’ll be posting pictures soon, and I’ll probably have a post of this video somewhere in the forums again, so if you see it, forgive me 😄
So, because of this video, I managed to cop a Milanese from Watchgecko myself. I like the combo, other "watch buddies" not so much. But what counts is that I like it, right? :) I think it really takes the "vintage/retro" feel up a notch.

Thanks for the recommendation!

·
Registered
116 Posts
So, because of this video, I managed to cop a Milanese from Watchgecko myself. I like the combo, other "watch buddies" not so much. But what counts is that I like it, right? :) I think it really takes the "vintage/retro" feel up a notch.

Thanks for the recommendation!

View attachment 15781119

View attachment 15781079

View attachment 15781080
its such an affordable bracelet and really gives the watch a completely different vibe from all the other pairings! Glad you Like it man, from the pictures you took it looks “just right.” It really does take “vintage” to a whole new level while keeping up the elegance.

thanks for sharing! Looking forward to more of your posts soon 😎

3781 - 3800 of 3832 Posts